Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

FreshMike - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “That is exactly what the plugin does. No need to make a symlink and do anything from the command line. It creates the cert with certbot and then imports that cert into the ssl cert section of the OMV web interface. If you want to use the cert for ftp, it should be in the dropdown in the ssl tab. If you want to use it for the omv web interface, look in the web administration tab. No idea about mumble but maybe you could point it at the /etc/letsencryp/live cert. ” Ah hmm ,…

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

FreshMike - - Plugins

Hi All Is there a way to link the letsencrypt cert to the cert in the admin console under certificates ? I tried to simlink the /etc/ssl/openmediavault-uuid cert to /etc/letsencrypt/live/mydomain/ but it doesn't like it as the /etc/openmediavault/config.xml has this cert embedded . The whole idea here is to be able to use systemwide the letsencrypt cert for FTP, mumble etc, admin console, which gets autorefreshed by the letsencrypt plugin. Thanks for any suggestions.

• Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x

FreshMike - - Updates/Upgrades

Quote from FreshMike: “I had the same issue with the python 3.5 lib, thanks for the fix suggestion. Going through all logs after the OMV3 - > OMV4 upgrade and I have the following trace: Source Code (17 lines)Might have something to do with the php5 to php7 migration ” Seems fixed in 4.0.13-1 Cheers

• Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?

FreshMike - - Plugins

Ah ok Btw. I have installed the old plugin from 3.0 back. Getting this error: Source Code (27 lines)Will continue to see if I can relink the new openssl version.

• Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?

FreshMike - - Plugins

Hi, After upgrading from OMV3 to OMV4 I had some issues with OpenVpn Server. I have uninstalled the plugin but can't find it anymore to reinstall. Any ideas?

Source Code (313 lines)

Quote from ryecoaaron: “What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep php omv-engined -df ” Source Code (19 lines)Source Code (3 lines)

Source Code (15 lines) Source Code (4 lines)

• OK I thing I'm back in the game Source Code (3 lines)But still can't open the Admin GUI correctly in Chorme 62, works though in Edge and IE. I have cleaned cache in Chrome but the problem still persists. Source Code (47 lines)Gone use Edge for now.

• Hi All. I have successfully upgraded omv3 to omv4. After the upgrade everything worked besides the sensor plugin as I had issues to start collectd etc. I read the plugin has not been ported yet so I uninstalled it and now I'm not able to get the admin console working. I started uninstalling from CLI more plugins. After login I see only the openmediavault jpg. When I check the dev console in Chrome I'm getting this: Source Code (10 lines) I have tried to uninstall some more plugins from command l…

I had the same issue with the python 3.5 lib, thanks for the fix suggestion. Going through all logs after the OMV3 - > OMV4 upgrade and I have the following trace: Source Code (17 lines)Might have something to do with the php5 to php7 migration

• Hi Guys, I'm running OMV 3.0.81 with an ASROCK J3455 mainboard, linux-image-4.9.0-0.bpo.3-amd64, and I see never ending error messages in the logs in form of: Jul 1 15:04:54 NAS kernel: [ 3724.848250] hpet1: lost 7161 rtc interrupts Jul 1 15:04:55 NAS kernel: [ 3725.716304] hpet1: lost 7160 rtc interrupts Jul 1 15:04:56 NAS kernel: [ 3726.581818] hpet1: lost 7160 rtc interrupts Jul 1 15:04:56 NAS kernel: [ 3727.427496] hpet1: lost 7161 rtc interrupts Jul 1 15:04:57 NAS kernel: [ 3728.298614] hpe…

• Plugin Request for miniupnpc

FreshMike - - Plugins

HI all, Any chance to get a plugin for miniupnpc ? This would allow port forwarding from the OMV UI directly. Thanks

• OMV Antivirus - set -max-filesize ?

FreshMike - - Plugins

No banana .. I see the new size in the startup log it looks like it's not taking into account by the scan .. Shell-Script (41 lines)

• OMV Antivirus - set -max-filesize ?

FreshMike - - Plugins

Hi is there a way to add -max-filesize= from the UI on a setup cron job ? I'm getting a error not enough memory as the AV tires to scan 4GB movies .. Any Advise ?

• DynDNS & No-IP free DDclient plugin

FreshMike - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from JAnguita: “Another question: is already available the plugin for version 3? I can't see it in the repo ” It hasn't been ported.Another question: is already available the plugin for version 3? I can't see it in the repo ” +1 for porting pls

• openmediavault-sensors 3.0 -

FreshMike - - Plugins

I had some issues with other plugins too, everything is gone after doing this Shell-Script (2 lines) looks like a previous installation or package upgrade went wrong ..

• Mumble Plugin not starting

FreshMike - - Plugins

I had some issues with other plugins too, everything is gone after doing this: Shell-Script (2 lines)looks like a previous installation or package upgrade went wrong ..

• Mumble Plugin not starting

FreshMike - - Plugins

Hi Guys, I have installed the mumble plugin and I don't see any process or even log file created. Shell-Script (8 lines)Not sure what that FAKE Server stuff is. Source Code (7 lines)Any idea what went wrong here ?

• Missing RAID 0 after reboot

FreshMike - - RAID

Got it finally working. This thread helped unix.stackexchange.com/questio…y-disappears-after-reboot mdadm --stop /dev/md<number> mdadm --zero-superblock /dev/sda1/sdb1 (do this for all your raid disks) dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=1M count=10 This will zero out the first 10 megabytes of /dev/sda1. Repeat for /dev/sdb1. Recreate the array after that, and then /dev/md0 should come up on boot. - recreated Array md0 - mdadm --examine --scan >> /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf - omv-mkconf mdadm something was…