Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

Christian0P - - Plugins

Hi guys, there 2 issues while using docker, are there any solutions for that? 1. system is not shutting down (with autoshutdown) while container is running 2. if the system is shut down manually and is booting again - the container is running but not reachable For point 2: I have to deactivate docker in the gui and activate it again, after that the container is reachable again.

• Merci, so hopefully they will deleted with one of the next updates, or?

• No one, who can explain the users? Is that a security issue, which should be solved?

Christian0P - - Plugins

@flvinny521 Y'll see that I attached 2 screenshots, one for R/O on and one for R/O off and both solutions didn't work. I think every setting in this screen will take some time, or? Otherwise I can't explain the functionality now.

• Hi guys, forum.openmediavault.org/index…96b5b20c03918ee4221898365 with the screenshot you will see the users: 1001,1003 and 1004. In one other sharefolder there has also the user 1002 access. So can someone tell me, who are these users?

Christian0P - - Plugins

@wastez Thank's, that is what I thought, but it isn't working. I've attached one screenshot forum.openmediavault.org/index…96b5b20c03918ee4221898365 forum.openmediavault.org/index…96b5b20c03918ee4221898365 (it is only an example for testing the permissions), which shows you my folder settings for "/download". While using the container, the folder "/download" is shown but can't be used by Jdownloader --> Invalid download dirctory. I think we have permission issues with that, if I will switch the …

Christian0P - - Plugins

Hi guys, I've also installed omv4 and now I want to use jdownloader in Docker. Jdownloader Image is pulled and started, but I do not understand the Volumes and Mount Binds. Jdownloader ist is using the "/Output" Folder for the download Content. This Folder I want to symlink to another Folder and this is not working. With every start of the jdownloader Image (modify while start is not possible, because the Image will be resettet ^^), it creates another volume Folder in /var/lib/docker/volumes. So…

• Der Thread ist eine Totgeburt, herrlich wie das mit den Problemen funktioniert. Thread kann geschlossen werden, ich ignoriere einfach die Updatemeldung ... oweia.

• Weder unter Einstellungen (in Pyload) noch unter Administration (in Pyload) gibt es eine Möglichkeit das Update anzustarten, woher nimmst Du diese Information?

• Bin ich der Einzige, der damit geplagt ist? Kann sich jemand dem Problem annehmen?

• Hallo Zusammen, seit ein paar Wochen, wird mir im Pyload Interface angezeigt - es wäre ein Update verfügbar - siehe Screenshot. Im OMV Interface sehe ich hier jedoch stetig die Version 1.0.4 - siehe Screenshot. Wie kann ich denn pyload update, wenn im OMV Interface hierzu keine Möglichkeit vorliegt? merci

• Thanks dude, I will do so ...

• Because I want only one system with both solution, so I have to start the NAS and the RPi too. I can't believe, that there isnt one virtualization plugin for OMV which can reading arm images

• Are there any other ways to using arm images in a virtual environment @ OMV?

• I have configured one home automation to my raspberry with lxccu, and now I want to use my NAS with the OMV to using the home automation raspberry image - u understand? I thought virtualbox would be the solution, so my thinking was - booting my NAS with OMV and starting one virtual environment with the raspberry image.

• Hi guys, I want to use a image from my raspberry @ omv, I understand that virtualbox can't read arm images - so I have to found out that QEMU should work. So how could I install QEMU @ OMV to integrate my arm image from my raspberry? thx

• Wonderful, now there's an interface ... I will check this further to integrate my webcam, if there any questions ... you're the man

• looks good, but now -- I get the following: ZoneMinder is not installed properly: php's date.timezone is not set to a valid timezone find / -name php.ini /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini /etc/php5/cli/php.ini /etc/openmediavault/php.ini in all 4 files is ;date.timezone = , what should I writing in?

• Hi jhmiller, thx for ur response - Yes I did it, but I get the following: Entpacken von zoneminder-dbg (aus .../zoneminder-dbg_1.28.1_amd64.deb) ... dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von zoneminder-dbg: zoneminder-dbg hängt ab von zoneminder (= 1.28.1); aber: Paket zoneminder ist nicht installiert. In english: Extracting of zoneminder-dbg (from .../zoneminder-dbg_1.28.1_amd64.deb) ... dpkg: Dependencyproblems prevent configurations of zoneminder-dbg: zoneminder-dbg depend to z…

• Hi guys, I followed the instructions by github.com/cptjhmiller/omv-zoneminder to install ZoneMinder, the setup completed - and I can't access to the interface of zoneminder? Is there something missing? I'm using one special port to access the webinterface of omv - is this the cause? Or https? I need assistance