Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Recently I upgraded my raspberry Pi with the OMV 4.0. After mounting the disks, I was changing the permissions of the users I got this error Error #0: OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; chown --recursive root:users '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-bt' 2>&1': chown: changing ownership of '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-bt/aquota.user': Operation not permitted chown: changing ownership of '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-bt/…

• To be honest I reinstalled OMV and then the FTP works on the TSL protocol. A friend of mine told the reason could be that I changed the defaults from FTP and I didn't notice.

• I tested but I got the same output With the port 990

• Can't connect with the ssl certificates on

sigmatec - - FTP

Hi OMV community. Last weekend I tried to put my home ftp server online and it did work but if I add a SSL certificate to the connection filezilla just give me the output ECONNREFUSED, locally and outside of the local network. I already searched for this issue but I didn't found nothing related with the omv. I don't know if I'm missing something else. image with all the details Thank you for you attention.