Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from Zwei: “It shouldn't. But it did. Don't know why. ” I think you had an apt issue and the second installation fix it. I don't think getting the code from git did it.

• Quote from toppi: “When I then do an apt-get update the error appears again. ” It isn't an error. It is just a warning. And for some reason, your system is configured for multiarch because it is downloading i386 lists for every repo. dpkg --print-foreign-architectures will show you that and dpkg --remove-architecture i386 would remove it. I just don't know why it is configured. Maybe a package you installed needs it?

• Quote from ellnic: “would it be possible to add a freeze/unfreeze checkbox etc to the extras kernel tab? ” The 4.1.7 version of omv-extras has buttons to hold/unhold the current kernel/headers (linux-image-$arch and linux-headers-$arch) and disable/enable the backports repo.

• VirtualBox does not work anymore

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

The 4.1.7 version of omv-extras has buttons to disable and enable the backports repo.

• omv 4?

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from whi401: “Can I somehow just reinstall the whole python package? ” Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x

• Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from Zwei: “Pulling it from the repo caused the above mentioned error, but installing it by pulling it directly seemed to work. ” It shouldn't. It is the exact same code.

• Quote from toppi: “No the error is gone. ” I don't have that in my sources and I don't get that error. Try removing it and do an omv-aptclean.

• ZFS Installation Error - May 2018

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from Kreative_Joy: “So we need 4.16 for new installation now ?? ” You might be able to hold the 4.14 kernel installed by the ISO and use that but otherwise, yes. Quote from Kreative_Joy: “so do we need to update the kernal ?? ” Please read the big zfs thread. There is plenty about this subject in there.

• Quote from insickin: “Can i add that repo somehow? ” That image should have an armbian list and raspberrypi.org list. Add them as root with: echo "deb https://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian/ jessie main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/raspberry.list echo "deb http://apt.armbian.com jessie utils" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/armbian.list apt-get update

• Quote from riff-raff: “i'lll get this error even with dpkg-dev installed ... ” Well, I know dpkg-dev provides the command. Not sure why it still fails.

• If you knew all of the exact configs, you could use rpc calls but I bet it would be faster to use the web interface.

• Quote from ellnic: “would it be possible to add a freeze/unfreeze checkbox etc to the extras kernel tab? ” Probably. I guess I should make something to enable/disable backports as well.

• VirtualBox does not work anymore

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from Mr Smile: “Should I be worried on this? ” Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x Quote from Mr Smile: “Whats going on here? My OMV 4.0 is completely vanilla except switching back to 4.9 and running updates once ” Remember that I said there is no virtualbox in the regular repo (just in backports). There is a version in the omv-extras repo but it is not new enough for the changes I made to the plugin. So, you can't install virtualbox without backports enabled.

• Quote from riff-raff: “Well a Xeon E3 V3 4C/8T should not take half an hour to compile a kernel module .... ” I agree but I can't do anything to make it better. Quote from riff-raff: “/var/lib/dkms/zfs/0.7.9/build/configure: line 13069: dpkg-architecture: command not found why is there an architecture-failure? ” The command doesn't exist because the dpkg-dev package isn't installed. It doesn't seem to affect anything on my systems though.

• I guess my previous query was wrong. Weird. But the fact that the package has rpi in the version means it is probably from the raspbian repo and you no longer have that repo in your sources. So, it can't update. You must have used one of the old raspbian based OMV RPi images instead of the newer armbian based images?

• Quote from riff-raff: “well, its a Quad CPU, utilization during build is almost zero. ” An RPi3 is a quad core but still slow. Nothing I can do to make it compile faster.

• Quote from Blabla: “After installing the latest zfs plug-in from the testing repo can I disabling it again? ” Sure.

• Your sources look fine. Looking at the Debian package search, the dnsmasq-base package doesn't exist in Debian Jessie. Why are you trying to install it instead of dnsmasq?

• Quote from riff-raff: “hangs there .... 15 min already ” It isn't hanging. It is compiling. If it is still going after 15 minutes, you must have a slow cpu and/or a low cpu core count. Quote from riff-raff: “so the solution should be installing dpkg-dev? ” It is a solution for removing that one error message. Quote from riff-raff: “drops the error ” Not sure why the module isn't loading. The following command will fix it: echo "zfs" > /etc/modules-load.d/zfs.conf

• Did you change your sources.list file? Post the output of: cat /etc/apt/sources.list cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/*