Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ACL settings not persistent

grummelzwerg - - General

Thank you for the detailed explanation. Maybe I do not understand it properly, but deluge is a service used for torrents, right? As I am using usenet (SABnzb), I guess that this won't do the trick. Am I mistaken?

grummelzwerg - - General

Here the log of Sonarr after download: (Hidden Content) Here the log of OMV: (Hidden Content)

grummelzwerg - - General

Hi, your help is really appreciated! The users I see under Access Rights Management are Sonarr/Radarr which are system users. I granted Read/Write Access for download and destination folders. Every time a new file has been downloaded, I need to set the recursive permission for download folder manually. Only then the files are moved automatically. My working theory is that the ACL settings are only static, means only valid for the files already existing. Everytime a new file is being added, this …

grummelzwerg - - General

Nobody a hint for me?

grummelzwerg - - General

Hi I recently enabled sonarr/radarr, the plugins are working well. The only issue I am not able to solve is a persistent ACL setting for the systemusers sonarr/radarr. Sonarr/Radarr should move the downloaded files to the specified folders on the share of the NAS but fails to do so. The log says authorization is missing. I assigned read/write Access in ACL settings for the users Sonarr/Radarr for the respective folders but somehow, this does not seem to be enough. Every time new content has been…