Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 220.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

rals2007 - - Plugins

I used to be on a EXT4 filesystem for my storage drive, but docker just refused to load on that filesystem. i have modified /etc/default/docker to make it work: Source Code (1 line)Now, i converted my storage to BTRFS and need to undo the changes i made in /etc/default/docker. Anyone knows what is the default DOCKER_OPTS= is? Thanks

• compiling kodi in debian. ( just replace 7.1 to 7.3) penzin.net/kodi.html if it helps. thats what i used

• a better filesystem?

rals2007 - - General

Just had my first btrfs crash today. The storage drive suddenly went into read-only mode and cant mount it. Source Code (1 line)Good thing i have a backup. Redoing all over again. This is fun UPDATE: It was the cable lol. sorry guys

• a better filesystem?

rals2007 - - General

I didn't. it changed on its own after i convert my storage from EXT4 to BTRFS. Here's what i did: 1. Backup my storaga data 2. Unmounted and created BTRFS filesystem n my storage HD 3. created shared folder as MediaHD 4, restared, then i noticed the stab changed by itself

• a better filesystem?

rals2007 - - General

Old FSTAB (Storage HD is EXT4) Source Code (7 lines) New FSTAB (Storage HD is BTRFS) Source Code (6 lines)

• a better filesystem?

rals2007 - - General

Quote from Judibet: “The destination /media/af6e6a5c-6392-4584-a524-1a479a6524a6 exist???? ” It doesnt exist. thats the old value written in fstab.i wrote it down before converting it to BTRFS Quote from ryecoaaron: “Yes this is correct. OMV doesn't use UUIDs anymore since they may be duplicated with LVM snapshots. The default mounting location changed in 3.0.67 (I think) to /srv. ” Great! Thanks for the info So does this mean I'm all good?

• a better filesystem?

rals2007 - - General

so after creating btrfs, /etc/fstab now shows it as: Source Code (1 line) it used to be: Source Code (1 line)Is this correct? It seems the location is somewhat changed from /media to /srv

• a better filesystem?

rals2007 - - General

i just want to savour btrfs

• a better filesystem?

rals2007 - - General

thank you so much for all the help & info Judibet. Backing up the data and will do btrfs

• a better filesystem?

rals2007 - - General

thats what i meant, btrfs filesystem for the storage data and leave the OMV HD filesystem as default. My setup is: 128gb SSD for OMV system. 4TB HD for storage

• a better filesystem?

rals2007 - - General

thank you for the reply One more thing... if ever i decide btfrs as my filesystem which is still under development, can i simply just "update" it with a cli command/gui if a better "stable" one comes out later on without destroying the existing filesystem and start from scratch again?

• a better filesystem?

rals2007 - - General

Which is the better filesystem for a non-raid (single Data HD) setup, btrfs or ext4?

• When the stable date to 3.x omv

rals2007 - - General

It is very stable even though it has not been officially released

rals2007 - - Plugins

Quote from subzero79: “Quote from rals2007: “My concern is the image of Kodi-headless krypton tag of linuxserver as it was updated 3 days ago ” So is not working? ” It works! Quote from subzero79: “You can always look at the commits, nothing interesting there really. ” Thanks for the assistance subzero79

rals2007 - - Plugins

My concern is the image of Kodi-headless krypton tag of linuxserver as it was updated 3 days ago

rals2007 - - Plugins

Quote from subzero79: “Quote from rals2007: “Will the docker image be auto updated if the tag has been updated or must do it manually? ” never seen docker auto pulling images. So no....image will be left untagged. Then a pull command must be to update the image. ” Should i do anything to its container after i pulled the updated image?

rals2007 - - Plugins

Will the docker image be auto updated if the tag has been updated or must do it manually?

• make a strong ssh password to avoid such issue

rals2007 - - Plugins

Hello… Is it possible for the Docker to have an option to disable a Container? What we have now is STOP but it runs again after a restart or fresh boot up. it would be nice if there is a DISABLE/ENABLE feature

• Is this still needed? i dont have such error on taglib though Source Code (3 lines)