Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggested File Manager

gderf - - Plugins

It's installable as a standalone. But I run Webmin already.

• Suggested File Manager

gderf - - Plugins

The default File Manager in Webmin is called Filemin. github.com/Real-Gecko/Filemin

• Omv filesystem ?

gderf - - General

You are going to have to more clear. What published procedures are you using and don't they already answer your question?

• Omv filesystem ?

gderf - - General

There is no need to format the drive OMV will be installed to. The ISO installer will do that for you.

• Yer welcome. Enjoy DockerLand!

• Using the OMV Docker GUI, select the Emby container and press the Logs button. Most often identifiable problems will be seen there.

• /media was deprecated. Your drives are now in /srv/

• I run Plex in the Docker too, but I did not point the /config to an OMV defined Shared Folder. I pointed it to the actual folder on the drive. None of my dockers have their /config pointed to OMV defined Shared Folders. I think your problem is related to a combined set of ownership and permission problems probably aggravated by using OMV's Shared Folders Privileges and ACL settings. I never use those here for anything.

• Just a heads up. For the Plex Docker, its /config is a bit of a misnomer. It also holds the Metadata database. Depending on how you run Plex and the number of media files you have (movies, music, TV Shows, etc), this database can become quite large. Mine is currently at about 150GB, and grows about 3GB per day. And in case I was not clear, this is the metadata only, not the actual media files themselves. If your system drives fills up, many things will stop working, not just Plex.

• [Sensors] OMV-Sensors in OMV 4.1.x

gderf - - Plugins

@jhmiller Can you provide a link to your package?

• Which plugins to keep

gderf - - Updates/Upgrades

Don't wait for OMV 3.x plugins that have not been ported to OMV 4.x. Many will never be ported. The Downloaders section was particularly hard hit. The general consensus seem to be that Dockers are going to replace plugins in many cases. So just go with Dockers.

• This has been solved via input from Volker over on Github. Thanks!

• Can you post the log for the plex container available from the docker GUI by selecting the container and pressing the Logs button?

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Do you use something else that compiles a module? ” Not that I know of.

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from gderf: “I am also having the same problem, stuck on 4.14 even though apt-cache policy linux-image-* | grep 4.16* says numerous 4.16 kernels are candidates for installation. ” It needs a newer version of the linux-compiler-gcc-6-x86. If you do an apt-get install -t stretch-backports linux-image-amd64, it should install the required backports repo dependencies. Just remember it breaks zfs and possibly other compiled modules. ” I don't use ZFS. Would I get any war…

• Is file system compatible

gderf - - Plugins

Typically, the size of the parity file will be slightly larger than the total amount of data on your most filled up disk. If you had identically sized data disks and parity disks, and were to try to fill up a data disk, then the parity disk would fill up just before the data disk filled up, at which point SnapRAID would protest by failing to sync. The easiest way to avoid this problem when using same sized disks is to not fill up your data disks to 100% full. Hold back a few %. I have ~100GB fre…

• I am also having the same problem, stuck on 4.14 even though apt-cache policy linux-image-* | grep 4.16* says numerous 4.16 kernels are candidates for installation.

• Is file system compatible

gderf - - Plugins

Sure, putting the metadabase on a completely separate drive would work fine, so long as it is large enough, as that database will continue to grow over time. I ran mine on a 256GB SSD for a while, thinking that the Plex interface would handle faster, but it made no difference and I used the disk for something else. As for your parity drive being 100% full, I don't think SnapRAID will work properly, if at all.

• This is a bug. Confirmed when adding another new disk into OMV 4.1.6 AMD64 See github issue 104 github.com/openmediavault/openmediavault/issues/104

• Thanks you, this solved it.