Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 794.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, can anybody help to configure....

• How to upgrade Sonarr from Docker?

raulfg3 - - Plugins

I clean up manually, from time to time.

• I need to modyfy defaut config file for nginx that reside inside the letsencrypt container and need some help, can enyone can help or guide me to properly configure to show as default web page the heimdall URL = 192.168.1.9:82 and load the omv subfolder module when use https://mydnsprovidet.com/omv PD: atached files (delete .txt ) C Source Code (78 lines) and: Source Code (13 lines) I suppose that if finally I can configure correctly, I can acces my dockers from internet in this way: https://myd…

• I need to modyfy defaut config file for nginx that reside inside the letsencrypt container and need some help, can enyone can help or guide me to properly configure to show as default web page the heimdall URL = 192.168.1.9:82 and load the omv subfolder module when use https://mydnsprovidet.com/omv PD: atached files (delete .txt ) C Source Code (78 lines) and: Source Code (13 lines)

• Hello to all, first a little introduction: I have several dockers installed on OMV, and my goal is to access it from outside (internet) usingo only port 443 & 80 in the subfoldred way. eg: mydnsprovidet.com/OMV or mydnsprovidet.com/glances. So I installed letsencrypt docker that have 2 good things, 1 a cert for my mydnsprovidet.com and 2 a reverse proxy that if configured in a proper way can solve my needs. some previos info: I have the next dockers / URL that need to acces: 1 - pihole : 192.168…

• Plex Plugin or Docker CE Plex

raulfg3 - - Plugins

easy to istall on a docker & better pluggin support (ombi, tautulli, etc...), so the correct way is using dockers.

• Docker

raulfg3 - - General

Ok, for me , my first error was not to add GLANCES_OPT=-w in the enviroment variable, so webGUI do not work, once I add it, I can access to glances WebGUI. PD: Post or revise your glances log, perhaps some important warnning are write on it.

• Docker

raulfg3 - - General

glances work for me, compare your docker with mine: forum.openmediavault.org/index…fc84b35cd90cf5dd42329312c

• sorry, no more experience here, perhaps other user that read this can help.

• each time do you reboot are a monitor connected or not?. PD: Teamviewer need a monitor connected to generate the ID, so if you do not have a monitor atached, on reboot, you do not have an ID.

• Docker

raulfg3 - - General

no need to copy files inside the container, you need to mount a share path inside the container pointing to external path outside ( -v flag) = Volumes & Bind Mount eg:9117-emby2-png

• Upgrade to OMV 4 and VB

raulfg3 - - Updates/Upgrades

try to load latest omv-extras to update plugins correctly. some times, you need to unload omv-extras, and then load the new omv-extras .deb = OMV-Extras.org Plugin omv-extras.org/openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all4.deb

• having a Issue with OMV 4.0 .

raulfg3 - - General

try omv-firstaid to configure your NIC Connect both NIC to be detected

• Web Interface File Manager

raulfg3 - - General

Thnaks a lot, I'll test direct install on OMV.

• Web Interface File Manager

raulfg3 - - General

pleasae post more info about Cloud Commander, do you use docker? or how do you install.

• pihole FTL

raulfg3 - - Plugins

a docker to test: hub.docker.com/r/thepihole/ftl-build/

• HP DL380 G4 installation problem

raulfg3 - - Motherboards

I have no problem to install OMV on it ( on a separate HD to SATA0), and configure Disk as JOBD to build a ZFS Pool with it.

• How to upgrade Sonarr from Docker?

raulfg3 - - Plugins

I use watchtower docker to update automatically my others dockers: hub.docker.com/r/v2tec/watchtower/

• pihole FTL

raulfg3 - - Plugins

please be patient a wait for a FTLDNS docker ( is what i an doing), until this, I use latest Pi-Hole 3.3.1 in a docker.

• pi-hole in docker

raulfg3 - - General

sorry no IPv6 here only IPv4, so can't help you.