Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• plex iso playback how?

goldberg - - Plugins

182 bluray's ---> move from OMV to pc. convert to plex compatible media. ---> move to OMV...... Not gonna happen. how can I install kodi (xmbc) on iphone without jailbreak? ( Can I Kodi to Chromecast? ) Is my boxeebox still the best solution? Is plex an open source? i know a phython guy Emby no ISO ?

• plex iso playback how?

goldberg - - Plugins

okay sry. I startet on a readynas playing videos with boxeebox worked fine but then I found out that I can stream to chromecast II with my iphone 6S with plex. but i cant play the files in iso.! I dont wanna go back to my boxeebox its very slow and takes 10min starting up. can I in any way play my iso files on my chromecast with my phone?

• plex iso playback how?

goldberg - - Plugins

but i cant run (xmbc) Kodi on my phone!

• plex iso playback how?

goldberg - - Plugins

any altenative??

• plex iso playback how?

goldberg - - Plugins

Hi I just got OMV up and running with plex is there any possible way to play iso files on the local network?

• No network driver help

goldberg - - Network

Got a new netcard... now its working... Thx mate

• No network driver help

goldberg - - Network

there is alot.... like 20 pictures. I try with the new debian 8.3 to see if it got the driver....

• No network driver help

goldberg - - Network

I start up on disk i burn from the iso cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/arc…n-7.9.0-amd64-netinst.iso then I press Install.... select language...........(!) Detect network hardware..... I get a list what shall I do cuntinue without driver?

• No network driver help

goldberg - - Network

same problem with cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/arc…an-7.9.0-amd64-netinst.is

• No network driver help

goldberg - - Network

No I dont have a one. but if its what I need im gonna buy one, but is there not another way?

• No network driver help

goldberg - - Network

Hi im very new to openmediaserver, its my first time getting it up and running or atleast trying to I have a HP 8200 elite sff that im trying to install openmediaserver on but it keep telling me that no driver for network. the network adaptor in this mashine is Network interface Integrated Intel 82579LM Gigabit Ethernet Intel Pro 1000 CT Gigabit 802.11 b/g/n wireless what can i do. tryed the differend driver on the cd.. did not work. I installed the openmediaserver without network driver but I d…