Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• urbackup update is available

Stramm - - Plugins

Thanks

Stramm - - Plugins

Tested 2.2.11 with an incremental image backup and restore. Working flawless.

Stramm - - Plugins

I'd test the plugin after each update with a backup/ restore job (as last time) .

• omv 4?

Stramm - - General

Quote from whi401: “IndentationError: unindent does not match any outer indentation level Now the everything has broken down and I do not know how to replace the file with its original version. Will I need to reinstall the whole system? ” If you do not have a backup of the file you could try to fix indentation of the lines you edited. It's important to keep that intact. Have a look here docs.python.org/2.0/ref/indentation.html Use spaces and no tabs. Or install OMV into a VM and copy thats weakr…

• is that any way we can use Xampp in OMV ?

Stramm - - General

For MySQL there's a plugin in OMV extras. Apache you need to install using the debian repo. Before I'd change the OMV port from 80 to 81 or 8080 or whatever you like as apache will use port 80 after installation.

• Emby runs in a docker or you can install it directly. That however would mean manual updating atm till they have a repo again. Also there's a emby for kodi addon. Looks pretty nice. But I like it more to use the app. The web gui looks identical to the app... so it is not really necessary. Emby let's you create user accounts and assign content folders to them. So your mom won't see any star wars ever again. DLNA can be assigned a user, too, so that not all content is visible that way.

• is that any way we can use Xampp in OMV ?

Stramm - - General

No, OMV is Debian (Linux) based. It won't run on Windows except in a VM. Or do you mean if you can run Apache and MySQL on aOMV box? Then yes.

• OMV 4 on Debian 9 problem install

Stramm - - General

The error message however states, you haven't copied the closing EOF. You need to copy paste everything from cat to EOF (including) As an alternative nano /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list Then add at the bottom (maybe make a backup of the file before editing) deb packages.openmediavault.org/public arrakis main # deb downloads.sourceforge.net/project/openmediavault/packages arrakis main ## Uncomment the following line to add software from the proposed repository. # deb packages.openmed…

• Don't know if the NC guys have a fallback to http but I doubt. After having a cert you still can close the ports in your router (just don't forget to open them on renewal). For your actual problems... make sure (double check) your dyndns settings in your router are correct and the same with the ports. If all's set you should at least get your OMV gui on port 80. Maybe also double check your dyndns service settings.

• Do you reach your nas using your dyndns domain name and port 80?

• FritzBox: Internet - Freigaben - Portfreigaben Add your divice and open the necessary ports. 80, 443 are necessry for letsencrypt.

• I ran into similar problems and for me it was the dyndns service that blocked letsencrypt. I even believe (though I'm not sure anymore) it was dyndnss.net, too. Try temporarily another one like spdyn.de

• Backup tabs are gone

Stramm - - Updates/Upgrades

Die Clonezillaeinträge sind unter OMV-Extras - Kernel zu finden.

• 502 Bad Gateway Nginx

Stramm - - Updates/Upgrades

Near the end of the file you posted you can see, that php failed to start. There are also instructions on how to get more info. Maybe someone can help if you post that output.

• Emby Server

Stramm - - Off-Topic

Quote from flmaxey: “As stated above, when Docker containers are created from images and they need a UID (user ID) or a GID (group ID), they usually assign the first available numbers (UID 100 & GID 1000). While my numbers were arbitrary, using 111 and 1111 respectively would prevent a conflict if another Docker is in use, or if another one is added, that requires a UID and GID. (The defaults are usually 100 and 1000.) On the DEVICE statement - it's required by the author of the Docker -> emby/e…

• Emby Server

Stramm - - Off-Topic

After writing about uids and gids I checked my certs permissions and guess what... now my remote connection works, too. My extra args look as following --publish 8096:8096 --publish 8920:8920 but I'm sure -p xxxx is working as well. Last thing I have to check if working is the transcoding. Maybe someone has an idea how to do that... cause I think on demand transcoding never has worked here before.

• Emby Server

Stramm - - Off-Topic

most is explaned here hub.docker.com/r/emby/embyserver If you want to let emby run under its own user (as I do), you need to create an emby user first and find out its uid (id -u emby). My emby user is in the users group. Its gid is 100. If you want a dedicated group 'emby', you need to create it and add the emby user to it. Now find out the gid (getent group). Keep in mind that your user/ group should have access to your media. Now you have the uid and gid to enter into the docker emby-server c…

• Emby Server

Stramm - - Off-Topic

That's what I've done now. Created a backup, purged the old install, installed docker, then emby docker and watgchtower docker as described in the vid. However i added some more passthrough folders (for backup, metadata, ssl cert). Within 5 min all was done... piece of cake. I have just one little problem. Till now I haven't got ssl working (neither lokal nor remote -- that doesn't work at all). The rest is running smooth as butter.

• letsencrypt delete certificate

Stramm - - Plugins

Only way to get rid of the delete the existing cert within the le plugin, creating a temp one for another domain but as well for the /var/www/openmediavault/ folder. Then the old cert was gone in system-certificates-ssl and I could switch back to the original domain and create a new cert for it.

• Emby Server

Stramm - - Off-Topic

What have you done now? I think as well, that docker is the way to go (from reading the forums) but don't have any experiences with it yet. So I probably will have to do some reading first, backing up my emby data and then giving it a shot.