Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from subzero79: “Don’t try and change from the root of the drive. Use the folders below one by one. Another alternative is to disable and stop the quota service to make changes to those files. ” I was having trouble with Transmisson permissions now it is solved. Thank you

• Recently I upgraded my raspberry Pi with the OMV 4.0. After mounting the disks, I was changing the permissions of the users I got this error Error #0: OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; chown --recursive root:users '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-bt' 2>&1': chown: changing ownership of '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-bt/aquota.user': Operation not permitted chown: changing ownership of '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-bt/…

• To be honest I reinstalled OMV and then the FTP works on the TLS protocol. A friend of mine told the reason could be that I changed the defaults from FTP and I didn't notice.

• I tested but I got the same output With the port 990

• Can't connect with the ssl certificates on

sigmatec - - FTP

Hi OMV community. Last weekend I tried to put my home ftp server online and it did work but if I add a SSL certificate to the connection filezilla just give me the output ECONNREFUSED, locally and outside of the local network. I already searched for this issue but I didn't found nothing related with the omv. I don't know if I'm missing something else. image with all the details Thank you for you attention.