Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• letsencrypt renewal geht nicht

medri - - Plugins

Okay, now it got worse. all my ssl is f#cked up. When I try and log in to my system trough the internet I get the error message that my certificate has expired. On my server the command certbot certificates gives me a valid certificate. Brainfuck Source Code (7 lines) When I try an dchange something on the Admin-Panel of OMV everything SSL related (like a renew, etc) gives me an error as follows: Source Code (1 line) And if i click on details Source Code (17 lines) Im stuck and out of ideas. Any…

• letsencrypt renewal geht nicht

medri - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from pierewoehl: “Apparently the program omv-letsencrypt which in the background renew your certificate is not found. Reinstall the plugin, if that does not help, make a symlink of certbot ln -s $ (which certbot) / usr / local / bin / omv-letsencrypt Omv-letsencrypt actually only certbot ” Please don't make a symlink. omv-letsencrypt was removed because it was duplicate code. You can see the proper code here - github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…lt/mkconf/letsencrypt#L38…

• letsencryp renewal geht nicht

medri - - Plugins

Hallo zusammen, mir ist mittlerweile (unbemerkt) mein letsencrypt-Zertifikat abgelaufen, das ich über das Plugin erstellt habe. Wenn ich über "Geplante Aufgaben" (cron-jobs) ein manuelles Update machen will, dann gibt er mir folgenden Fehler aus Source Code (1 line) Wenn ich auf "Details" klicke kommen folgende Zusatz-Infos Source Code (10 lines) Ich kann leider sehr wenig damit anfangen, außer, dass ich lese, dass der Befehl 'omv-letsencryp' nicht gekannt wird. Per shell bin ich auch nicht wirk…

• Hi all, I filled my NAS with 2 harddrives that used to be in my old (non-OMV) NAS. Now, whenever I go to "File Systems" I get an error message and the list is empty (althoug there is one hdd running in OMV already. It might have something to do with the error that I used to remote-mount my old NAS to OMV. Here is the error Source Code (5 lines)Anyone have an idea to solve the problem? Regards, Manu

• Installation of Resilio Sync and PyLoad

medri - - Plugins

Quote from The Master: “Hi don't forget to restart nginx ! ” Thanks for the tip. actually struggled for a few min. Restarting the server helped.

• Installation of Resilio Sync and PyLoad

medri - - Plugins

Hi folks, I have an installation of pyload through OMV-extras, also I need to install Resilio Sync (because SyncThing is not working properly). When I install Resilio through Docker I have a problem that both pyload and Resilio are using the port 8888 as a listening port. When I deactivate pyload I can open Resilio, when I deactivate Resilio I can use pyload. But this is not the solution. Setting the port for Resilio to something different (I've tried 1234) it just gives me a "connection refused…