Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Default usergroup and group quotas

jorgeavm - - General

I am also trying to setup group quotas. I have a lot of users; setting up quotas on each user account is not practical.

• Active Directory / LDAP Revisited

jorgeavm - - CIFS/SMB

Quote from donh: “Your welcome. So everything works now? Do you think add your fix to "Failed to read keytab [default]: No such file or directory" to the script would work? ” I think so. Now I am trying to change subfolders permissions, but they remain as the root folder.

jorgeavm - - CIFS/SMB

Did as you said: After reboot: Source Code (4 lines)"getent passwd" showed the accounts. Thank you very much.

jorgeavm - - CIFS/SMB

I am using Zentyal 5.0 as AD server. Quote from donh: “I asume your users and groups show in Access Rights Manager . Then in shared folder click folder and then privilages and acl as needed ” Only OMV users and groups appear. Enven after already joined (with the command: "net ads join -U Administrator"), when running the script I get this: Source Code (3 lines)I guess I still need to do something else or something is missing.

jorgeavm - - CIFS/SMB

Thanks! I installed openmediavault_4.0.14-amd64.iso, and installed updates (4.0.16-1 Arrakis). ... I tried with the script, but the sssd service did not start because of this: "Failed to read keytab [default]: No such file or directory". After that I was trying with this: Guide how to join OpenMediaVault 3.x in an Active Directory domain On it I was not able to continue here: "Restart SSSD" because "Failed to read keytab [default]: No such file or directory". So I google that error and got this …

jorgeavm - - CIFS/SMB

After trying a lot of things with no results, this solved my problems: Source Code (23 lines)