Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OMV 4.0.16 Install

dexter4000 - - General

In OMV. I had OMV 3 before and i erased it. Upgraded Debian to 9 manually and installed omv 4 . Upon login in OMV 4 the filesystem was available and mounted. I tried to unmount and mount again but did not work. I restarted the system and unmounted again. Restarted again and mounted and it worked.

• OMV 4.0.16 Install

dexter4000 - - General

did that no go. after rebooting unmounted the drive mounted back and works now.

• OMV 4.0.16 Install

dexter4000 - - General

existing setup. it wont detect the drives. if i go to add a share it doesnt show anything on device select

• OMV 4.0.16 Install

dexter4000 - - General

I installed OMV 4.0.16 on Debian 9 to test and installed fine, no errors. But its not showing devices. Is this a bug ? Disks show fine, Raid show fine, file systems too but it wont detect my shares.

• Can not jail users in OMV 2.2.3

dexter4000 - - FTP

i want to have the group "Admins" have access to the DefaultRoot directory, but the users to have access only to the user directory inside the DefaultRoot. As stated above if i create and user "john", a folder "john" is created into the DefaultRoot directory but the user is not limited to that folder, instead when he logs-in the DefaultRoot is presented.

• Can not jail users in OMV 2.2.3

dexter4000 - - FTP

For some reason i cant jail users into their own directories in omv. I have two groups of ftp, one admins and the other users. All the users and admins can see the main directory. However, when i create a user the user directory is created but access is not limited. Anyone any idea whats wrong here ? Thank you.

• No WEB GUI after upgrade to v1.13

dexter4000 - - Network

...yep did not see that . Thanks.

dexter4000 - - Network

read that and i already tried onv-firstaid but still no web-gui. openmediavault-webgui not even available in /etc/apache2/site-enabled

dexter4000 - - Network

So i decide to upgrade OMV to 1.13 and everything went ok but for some reason the web gui doesnt show up anymore. The ip address load the default Apache index file. Looks like i lost all symlinks....

• Raid 6 problem...

dexter4000 - - RAID

i did have ACL enabled but that had nothing to do with the size limitation. Not in theory. I reset everything just to make sure it did not conflict with something during the upgrade. I have no idea what happened since before upgrade everything was working fine.

• Raid 6 problem...

dexter4000 - - RAID

i did restart again after resetting ACL and permissions and recreating them again and everything is fine now. Thanks subzero for your input.

• Raid 6 problem...

dexter4000 - - RAID

i did reboot and the error is the same. There is only one user in the system is assigned to FTP. Transfer over ftp with that user goes fine. The system is set for anyone read/write access. Its not a problem of permissions as that would not allow you to write. This scenario lets you write small files, create directories but when you copy large files it displays the error in the start of the topic "There's not enough space".

• Raid 6 problem...

dexter4000 - - RAID

also this error is only visible on huge files. If i create directories or copy small files they copy fine.

• Raid 6 problem...

dexter4000 - - RAID

quota's dont exist as were never used. Why in the world would i use quotas? It was working fine until the upgrade to 1.6

• Raid 6 problem...

dexter4000 - - RAID

Quote from subzero79: “The output please of df -h and also cat /etc/samba/smb.conf” (Hidden Content)

• Raid 6 problem...

dexter4000 - - RAID

Quote from subzero79: “Do you have any other disk? a system drive? Can you post df -h here” Here it is root@openmediavault:~# df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on rootfs 130G 1.7G 121G 2% / udev 10M 0 10M 0% /dev tmpfs 801M 848K 800M 1% /run /dev/disk/by-uuid/ab3cecbc-6698-410c-99eb-cce15a860def 130G 1.7G 121G 2% / tmpfs 5.0M 0 5.0M 0% /run/lock tmpfs 2.7G 4.0K 2.7G 1% /run/shm tmpfs 4.0G 104K 4.0G 1% /tmp /dev/md127 7.2T 530G 6.7T 8% /media/cf0b0c12-0d28-46e5-8271-aaab5e22ebb4 /dev/…

• Raid 6 problem...

dexter4000 - - RAID

i did however tried to ftp into the folder and this way works fine. The error is only visible when copying from windows

• Raid 6 problem...

dexter4000 - - RAID

no Quotas

• Raid 6 problem...

dexter4000 - - RAID

Since upgrading OMV to latest build OMV 1.6 my Raid 6 volume shows only 522G used out of 7T but when copying a file to the raid it promts that the raid is full. Has anyone seen this strange issue ? Rad 6 FileSystem rai6.png Raid 6 copy error raid6_copy_error.png