Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Discord channel?

qnap2omv - - General

Well - I found the Discord channel, with a message once every 10 months or so. Will try IRC.

• Discord channel?

qnap2omv - - General

I find myself in the bizarre situation of reading signatures with invitation links to a OMV discord channel, all of which are expired. Google cache hits of reddit discussions mentioning OMV has a Discord channel, which aren't archived when I visit them. Pasting some invitation links from Google cache that bring me on a "strange place in Discord with no text channels at all" (quote Discord). So ... do we or don't we have some Discord Chatroom(s)?

• I see these errors in /var/log for postfix Source Code (3 lines)What am I supposed to do to rectify the situation?

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “OMV version is important here. ” # cat /etc/issue openmediavault 3.0.86 (Erasmus) \n \l The issue is resolved. Solution: The omv boot USB stick was the ONLY ONE that somehow set up correctly the VGA mode that worked with my KVM console monitor (this thing noteboox.de/media/image/produc…-1501ge-kvm-konsole_1.jpg) Unfortunately the installed OMV does not and therefore the integrated graphic somehow blocks the boot. First time I encounter this. I found out after boot sticks …

• Hi, let me explain the title. I installed OMV on my designated mainboard aliexpress.com/item/HCIPC-M42S…VGA-HDMI/32574624109.html which a friend brought from China. So I though I'd replace my aging Qnap with some DIY NAS. I install from USB to a 1TB mSATA (Samsung EVO 850) on the board The 1st install went fine, I could boot the mSATA, configure the web frontend, conect via ssh.. all well. Then I got bold and did apt update && apt upgrade The machine continued to work for a while, then I lost co…