Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 546.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• USB Backup working in 4.1.5?

happyreacer - - Plugins

on my system OMV 4.1.5 it works without problems. I think it is not a problem with the usb backup plugin. You must see the disk on the OMV disks menue. Plug it out and on perhaps on a different port. Or meybe your disk need a externel power supply.

• Marvell ARMADA 388

happyreacer - - My NAS Build

Thanks a lot for the information

• Marvell ARMADA 388

Can someone tell me how to rate the performance of a Marvell ARMADA 388? Is there a comparison with a small AMD or intel processor? I can't find enything for that

• restart your system and check this again

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

happyreacer - - General

Quote from tinh_x7: “@FixXx I knew that. I was asking 'happyreacer'. ” sorry i have forgott it yesturday... i will do it this afternoon.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

happyreacer - - Plugins

can anybody help for a container update with cronjob? I use emby in a dockercontainer and see the comando "docker exec -it emby-server update" for emby update in the container, but when i use it in a cronjob it doesn't work. I have the error Source Code (1 line) In the Docker plugin i tray it with the run cmd butten and emby-server update also and have an error: Source Code (1 line)

happyreacer - - General

Quote from FixXx: “ Is there someone out there with omv4+nc13 installation and without redirect loop reported by ssllabs? ” Yes, it works on my system. omv 4 + nc13 but i have installed 12.0.x and updated to nc13.

• i think you have more fun when you set up a new system and spend some minutes to reconfigure.

• OMV-Server welche Hardware?

Ich denke prinzibiell ganz gut, nur wenn du auf leise und Stromverbrauch schaust, könnte man sogar noch eine Stufe weniger machen. Soll es RAID werden?

• try it with omv-firstaid over ssh or direcly on your omv system

happyreacer - - General

user and groub --> www-data -->read/write/execute all other read/write or nothing

• okay, thank you @ryecoaaron for the information

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Probably a difference between mysql and mariadb. Which are you using? dpkg -l | grep -E "mysql|mariadb" ” my output: Source Code (9 lines)

• I create a scheduled backumoption with the MYSQL plugin but the cronjob have an error. (Hidden Content) and the details: (Hidden Content) Whats wrong? If you need more information just write it

• mybe can you test a othe config: change your port for omv 80 anf 443 to other ports Than set your nginx config for nextclout to 80 and 443. or myby sometimes nextcloud have problems with none https connection. Test it with the https connection if the error is the same.

happyreacer - - General

my opinion for letsencrypt was a sharedfolder it names "vhosts". In this i make a direktorry with mydns.com The rights for the folders are: vhosts: owner www-data with right/write/execute groop: user with right/write/execute other write/ execute mydns.com: owner root with right/write/execute groop: www-data with right/write/execute other write/ execute in the nginx options you must add: location /.well-known { alias /srv/dev-disk-by-label-data1/vhosts/mydns.com/.well-known;} and put in the Letse…

• daily mail with cron failed

happyreacer - - General

everyday i have a mail with foloing message: Source Code (5 lines)what does it meen? What can i do? Thanks!

• i have solved it with the installation from the deb Package directly. and now all works fine

• i have a problem with my on the top istalled emby. it dont plays movies. i have the same error like here: Playback Error, No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details. But what have i done: i have installed on OMV4 emby from the open build service for debian 9.

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

happyreacer - - Plugins

ill back, i have my first certificate, but only for the side in my ngnix-plugin with my cloud program by the way i don't know how i can makes certifikate for subdomain with proxy_pass- BUT i cant use the certificate. The error is: Source Code (1 line)Source Code (17 lines)