Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A lot of issues :(

FragaGeddon - - General

For the SSH and possibly FTP (I don't have FTP enabled), but if you go to your user and click edit, then there's a tab that says groups. You'd have to select SSH and possibly FTP if it's there.

• Plex can see all drives?

FragaGeddon - - General

Or just have it from seeing all drives, and only shared folders. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FragaGeddon - - General

It'd be nice if the Plex app could do something along the lines of the DLNA plugin, where there's a shared tabbed on the plugin itself. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FragaGeddon - - General

This is how I fixed my Plex issue. If someone wants access, I just send them an invite under the friends tab. This way they have their own personalized Plex and they can't add media. Also I can restrict on what folders they can see. So let's say your kids have a PS4, you could let's say, do an invite to your wife's email address. Then you could just allow them access to kids shows and movies.

• Ok, good to know. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Quote from gderf: “@luxflow - You should either spell out bits and bytes or use their standard abbreviations. ” A small b is bits and a capital B is bytes, if you were talking about his Mbps statement. Or did I totally miss something. Also I hooked up my external usb to my windows machine and I'm transferring files to OMV at anywhere between 105 MB/s and 112 MB/s. When I mentioned my speed earlier, I had the external hooked up to the OMV computer.

FragaGeddon - - General

I don't think it was the one I was writing to, but another drive did. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FragaGeddon - - General

I'll have to rewiew it over this weekend. I was transferring files to the internal drive when it crashed. What's the best way to repair bad sectors? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FragaGeddon - - General

@GreenBean That's why I'm going to format all my interal drives as ext4 so I can use ACL. Just formatted one of the drives and I'm moving the files to that, so this will take a day or two to get everything completed. I'll probably just move my portable backups to my windows PC, then I'll just run syncback from the windows machine to do the backups. The reason why I was using plex was so my roommate could watch videos on his PS4. But I enabled DLNA, so I'm doing it that way for the moment.

• I get from 80-90 MB/s.

FragaGeddon - - General

@tekkb Thanks for the info, I'll look into it this weekend. Yes I'll eventually convert my internal drives to ext4. I might pick up another 4TB WD red drive this weekend also. I have 3 external backup drives that I'm going to leave as ntfs.

FragaGeddon - - General

Please note that all my drives are currently set to ntfs, except the boot drive is set to ext4. So in OMV I've enabled SMB/CIFS and shared 1 drive and a folder on another drive that are guest are allowed and set to read only. So in windows network, only these 2 show up, which is great. Also I have one drive that I disabled browseable, and I'm able to map that drive. But the thing is that I installed plex, and when I add media to the plex server, I can see all the hard drives (4 in total), and al…