Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 399.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes, after clearing the browser cache, I can see the section „proxmox kernel“. Well done, thanks!

• Check, got an error message while editing my post to add the tapatalk link. Will do the same again in this new post. EDIT: Adding the following link: tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksu…d-t39820-s30.html#p208143 EDIT2: The post is under administration now, got the error message again, see the following screenshots: forum.openmediavault.org/index…e80c737e416e90742c07070db forum.openmediavault.org/index…e80c737e416e90742c07070db Maybe also a security feature? I used the mobile web browser. Regards Hopp…

• Quote from votdev: “I will collect the logs asap. ” Hi Volker, any news about this? Howdy wrote that you don’t have access to the server logs: tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksu…d-t39820-s30.html#p208143 Anything else that can be done here? It’s really hard for me to stay up to date. I would like to see the tapatalk support again. Thanks and regards Hoppel

• Hi guys, all the 8 disks got resilvered at the weekend. No problems at all. ZoL worked as expected. The resilvering for the first replacements from 4TB WD Red to 10TB WD Red took about 24 hours. It speeded up with every disk replacement. The last disk resilvering needed 15 hours. So the complete replacement of all 8 disks took a little bit more than a week. The pool expanded when the last disk got resilvered automtically (autoexpand=on). So, every thing is nice and performs as expected, but a li…

• @Blabla Read five posts from here, I asked the same: Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15? For me it worked in under 5 seconds. Regards Hoppel

• Hi guys, today I am resilvering my sixth disk. Checked the issue that the "section "Storage - ZFS" in omv webui is not working after some hours of resilvering". It's not hours. After 7 minutes of resilvering it's already not reachable. I use latest openmediavault 4.1.7, backports kernel 4.16, openmediavault-zfs 4.0.3, zfs-0.7.9-3. Maybe someone can verify, if it is a general behavior or if it's related to my setup? Thanks and regards Hoppel

• Hi guys, as already described, I am replacing my 8x 4TB wd red disks with 8x 10TB wd red disks of my pool one after the other. Now I see some "issues": 1. Section "Storage - ZFS" in omv webui is not working after some hours of resilvering. This doesn't have to do with zfs configuration changes while resilvering, how I suggested before. This is a general behavior and happens every time I replace one of my disks. Not a big issue, because everthing works as expected, exxecpt the section in the omv …

• Hi guys, at the moment I am replacing my 8x 4 wd red disks with 8x 10 wd red disks of my pool one after the other. The first disk is resilvering now. To get the full disk space after resilvering the last disk, you have to enable "autoexpand" at the pool. So I did following at the command line: Source Code (1 line) So, I wanted to check, if I can see that setting in the omv-zfs plugin. Yesterday this wasn't the case. Is it a normal behavior? If yes: Feature Request: Is it possible to develop that…

• @Blabla Read my post directly before your post. I had the same problem. I couldn‘t find another solution than that, but it works. If you use your nas for business purposes, it may not be a solution to do that, because you have to shutdown the server twice. But I am not a developer, maybe there is something that can be rewritten/changed at the plugin or maybe there is something else that can be done... By the way, I didn’t recognize that the main issue of this thread was solved with the new omv-z…

• Quote from belierzz: “I did the "zpool upgrade" some time ago: the process is a matter of minutes (even less) if I remember correctly and everything went well without issues. See post #69. ” OK, thanks for the hint to post #69. I didn't remember that you already answered my question. Quote from ellnic: “It’s usually seconds. I’ve upgraded all of mine. I think the concern is that if you upgrade: will you always be able to get those drives in a system of at least that version? Probably. There were…

• Quote from Teeminus: “When I try to edit an existing shared folder, I get the following error message: Source Code (19 lines)” After upgrading my kernel to version 4.16 and zfs to version 0.7.9-3 tonight, today I also saw the issue @Teeminus described here. Didn't look in the section "Acces Rights Management - Shared Folders" in the omv webui tonight. So I didn't recognize the issue. I had some problems while updating my system to latest backport kernel and latest zfs tonight. I described the so…

• By the way, since my upgrade from omv3 to omv4, I didn't do a pool upgrade. If I look at my pool status, I see the following message: Source Code (25 lines)Now where omv4 is stable, I want to upgrade my pool. I don’t think that I ever get back to omv3. Are there any known issues with upgrading the pool? How long does the 'zpool upgrade' take (min, hours or days)? Regards Hoppel

• Hi guys, today I found the time to try the upgrade to kernel 4.16, openmediavault-zfs 4.03 and zfs 0.7.9-3. The kernel and the headers were already installed some time ago. After installing latest zfs and latest plugin I had problems to import my pool, maybe because I didn't export the before the update procedure. Never had this issue before: Source Code (12 lines) So I did the following on the command line: 1. export the pool: Source Code (1 line) 2. unload the zfs modules: Source Code (1 line)…

• No, please do not deactivate tapatalk. If the Plugin gets deactivated, I won’t be able to track the threads I am interested in anymore. I use tapatalk to aggregate the changes and answers in threads I follow of all the forums I am participating. I think, my activity in this forum decreases dramatically without tapatalk. Regards Hoppel

• Thanks for answering. This information is great! But tapatalk isn‘t working as expected with the openmediavault forum. If I open the topmost thread: forum.openmediavault.org/index…e80c737e416e90742c07070db I see the following messages: forum.openmediavault.org/index…e80c737e416e90742c07070db forum.openmediavault.org/index…e80c737e416e90742c07070db Any idea? Thanks and regards Hoppel

• I am also interested to know if tapatalk is deactivated or some other kind of issue. Personal messages still work with tapatalk here at the openmediavault forum.

• At the moment Tapatalk isn’t working anymore. @votdev Is this an expected behavior? I am asking because „some“ of the European forum admins (respective the hole it sector) is talking about GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO - Datenschutzgrundverordnung). Did you decide to deactivate Tapatalk support? Regards Hoppel

• Thanks @ryecoaaron. What about my last question? Quote from hoppel118: “If this steps go wrong, is it still possible to load kernel 4.15 with the at moment installed zfs 0.76 modules? Or isn't it possible, because the 0.7.9-2 zfs packages overwrite the 0.7.6 modules? ” Greetings Hoppel

• Ok, so the omv forum admin should solve the issue and also the tapatalk developer should solve issue in the iOS app... Greetings Hoppel

• Ok, that seems to be the problem. But why isn't it banning me via chrome while posting something like this via tapatalk results in ban? So, if that issue of the forum software gets solved, we have a chance that we won't get banned via tapatalk anymore. Nevertheless tapatalk seems to do something unnormal when this happens. Greetings Hoppel