Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ryecoaaron, YES! Lubuntu is just a guest OS in OMV virtualbox service and network settings for guest os is "NAT". BUT thank U for good idea! i tried to add google dns as prim DNS - and ... voila! Everything goes perfect! Not sure where is the trick, `couse in fact host and guest OSes using the same DNS... i checked it twice. only idea - that something wrong with my corporate DNS...

• Well, totally different resault Source Code (4 lines)Russian phrase in line 3 "Серверы ключей недоступны" means "Keyserver unreachable"

• Funny thing is that when i try to execute Source Code (1 line)on this system, but INSIDE virtualbox with Lubuntu i got Source Code (5 lines) i don`t know what to think....

• Yes, it does have internet access. Moreover, I can update OMV and install some stuff manually via shell or with terminal in xfce environment...

• Hi everybody! Having troubles with Docker CE OMV 4.1.8-1 Arrakis, clean install OMV-extras installed OK Some plugins (shellinthebox, webdav, ets) install OK But when i try to enable Docker repo i got this^ Source Code (1 line)i`ve tested other repos, PLEX repo is OK, omv-extras testing - also enabled normally... So, what i am doing wrong with DockerCE repo????