Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SABNZBD 2.0.0 released, new features

vandog - - Plugins

Hi I have the same issue as chclark Just updated to 2.0.1 and im getting the warning SABYenc module... NOT found! Expecting v3.0.2 - sabnzbd.org/sabyenc Tried to follow you commands but im getting also root@openmediavault:/# add-apt-repository ppa:jcfp/sab-addons -bash: add-apt-repository: command not found any ideas

• OMV Sensor 3.0 deinstallation Error

vandog - - General

@LowDown Thx , this works! I have also delete the cookies!

vandog - - General

OK I have it done, but nothing happends. The same picture in Fire Fox as before.

vandog - - General

Hi , at the deinstallation from OMV- Sensor 3.0 the Kernel 3.16 is also remove. (Why?? ) after that ,I can't see anymore my administration panel in FireFox , it will be work only in the Explorer.11 this is all what I could see in FireFox forum.openmediavault.org/index…1f55989eb13cabaf5f5f56293 i use erasmus 3.0.59 Linux Kernel 4.8.0-0

• Notification quotaon.service failed

vandog - - General

ok I found an answer in the forum It seems like my issue forum.openmediavault.org/index…a%2Bnot%2Bwork#post127527 confus I have search the forum before I started this thread but this I must have overlooked All right, thread can be closed.

• Memory page cache

vandog - - General

THX

• Memory page cache

vandog - - General

Hi, is it normal that OMV used 6,5GB page cache from my 8GB ram? My Nas is only in idle mode forum.openmediavault.org/index…1f55989eb13cabaf5f5f56293

• Notification quotaon.service failed

vandog - - General

Hi , could someone tell me how I can solve the notification quotaon.service failed SysLog systemd[1]: quotaon.service: main process exited, code=exited, status=2/INVALIDARGUMENT systemd[1]: Failed to start Enable File System Quotas. systemd[1]: Unit quotaon.service entered failed state.

• Changelog for 3.0.xx

vandog - - Updates/Upgrades

Thx for the link. I'm not looking for a specific bug, it was only for interests.

• Changelog for 3.0.xx

vandog - - Updates/Upgrades

Is there anywhere a changelog for the OMV 3.0.xx versions.I want to know what is the different between 3.0.46 and 3.0.50.Which bugs have been fixed?ThX

• Danke Dir. war in den Foren leider nicht so eindeutig beschrieben. Jetzt löppt es so wie es soll

• Thanks for the response, I have also read the thread and this thread. But I'm not sure how I must go on I want to get the package from ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/…unrar_5.2.7-0.1_amd64.deb Could me give anyone an step by step instructions,please ?

• Hi all. I use OMV3.0.46 on my NAS and I need for the plugin SABnzbd the new version from unrar, otherwise the plugin could not unpack the files Skipping unrar file check due to unreliable file names or old unrar how must I update unrar to version 5.40 ? at the moment is version 0.0.1 installed root@DoggiNas:~# unrar -V unrar 0.0.1 root@DoggiNas:~# apt-cache policy unrar unrar: Installiert: (keine) Installationskandidat: (keine) Versionstabelle:

• there was no solution to rescued my data from the old Raid, So I have wipe it and created an new ext4 sys. Big thanks to you ryecoaaron for you support and your patience This thread can be closed

• confuse error in fstab , because blkid says the ext4 is on sdc Source Code (12 lines) Source Code (6 lines)

• ok, last question before I do this. What will be happen with the data on it, loose I them after that ? And which methode for wipe recommend you " secure or quick? edit at the moment I'm not sure to wipe my disk. So I type the last commands from this thread in putty ,and now have I another output for cat /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf & mdadm --assemble --scan Source Code (22 lines)

• Please could you explain me how must I do this? I had never do this before

• Hmm it is again in the auto-read-only mode Source Code (7 lines)

• Ok I have reboot and this is the output from blkid Source Code (11 lines)

• OMG I think I have done a big thinking error. Correct me ryecoaaron if I not right. I have setup a new OMV3 system and I want set my old Raid5 in this new system. The new system has no array. Would I choose my old Raid5 to be create a new file sytem , all my datas will be erase, correct ? forum.openmediavault.org/index…1f55989eb13cabaf5f5f56293forum.openmediavault.org/index…1f55989eb13cabaf5f5f56293 I thought I could setup a new system and then I can mount my old Raid5 with all of my data. This …