Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, so my Birthdays of the contacts are not synchronized with my eMClient and my phone (IOS 9.2.3). At the eMClient and my phone, i have add this link: Source Code (1 line) That has not helped. pxgtfofa_jpg.htmpxgtfofa_jpg.htmpxgtfofa_jpg.htm directupload.net/file/d/4366/pxgtfofa_jpg.htm directupload.net/file/d/4366/fjqzn3nb_jpg.htm Have you any ideas? FlyingPC

• Nginx Connection failed

koenigderpimpfe - - General

Thank you very much.:)

• Nginx Connection failed

Hi Guys, I have a "problem" with my Open Media Vault NAS. First i get this E-Mail: Source Code (10 lines) One Minute after I get this E-Mail: Source Code (9 lines) Can you help with this problem??? Or is this so ok, so I can't do their something. KoenigderPimpfe

• 1. You must write the IP in the Config. You must go to Source Code (1 line) You can have look at the config sample file here: Source Code (1 line) Under the Point: Source Code (2 lines) you see how to do this.

• Plex Media Server Plugin Issue

koenigderpimpfe - - Plugins

Quote from Wolf2000: “Hi ich habe nur NTFS Partitionen und kann ACL nicht verwenden, ich würde mal im ACL nachschauen” Danke Danke Danke.

Quote from Wolf2000: “Hi koenigderpimpfe Hast du das schon gemacht und Samba forum.openmediavault.org/index…876fcef1cc68aefe6b5e0aece forum.openmediavault.org/index…876fcef1cc68aefe6b5e0aece” Hi @Wolf2000 Ja das habe ich schon gemacht. Yes that i have done.

I have install Open Media Vault from Bananian. So I install Bananian and then Open Media Vault 2.2.2. From @Wolf2000 instruction from the German BPI-Forum. Before i gave minidlna rights for the media-folder. I have copy 1 test album to the media-folder. I can see minidlna in my network and i can play the music. But from my samba share of Open Media Vault. I can't copy to the media-folder. All Users are in the minidlna group. What can i do now? df17d9-1460295650.jpg

• New OMV-Extras.org site

Sieht sehr schön aus!:)

• Source Code (5 lines)

• This both files are there. I edited the MiniDLNA.conf yesterday.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “What is the output of (as root): /usr/bin/minidlnad” I get no output. Source Code (2 lines)

Quote from Wolf2000: “Hi dpkg --configure -a” I have still this issue.:(

• Has nobody a idea?

• Quote from cyryllo: “plexmediaserver no working on ARM procesor” ok, thanks. Can you pls help me on my thread: Plex Media Server Plugin Issue

Source Code (3 lines) Do I need to give a user rights?

• Hello everyone, I have a issue when i want to install the plexmediaserver-Plugin. My System:B anana Pi Samsung 1TB 2,5" HDD 2A 5V Power Supply Banana Pi SATA-Cable SanDisk 16GB SD Card So here is my log: Source Code (15 lines) Has someone a idea? KönigderPimpfe

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “I would try this: apt-get install minidlna=1.0.24+dfsg-1” I installed this version, but it doesn't work. But Thanks for your help. Quote from tekkb: “I see some people are using plex on the bpi. Sorry can't give exact answers on this but I never used one. htpcguides.com/install-plex-me…-banana-pi-with-bananian/ This forum member might be able to help you. I know he has a lot of experience with the bpis. Maybe send him a pm. @cyryllo” Thanks for this information.

• Source Code (11 lines) What minidlna version should I install?

• Hello everyone, Now i want to install minidlna. About the WebGUI i can install minidlna, but it is not running. I can't start minidlna by command line. So i want to install minidlna about command line and i became this error: Source Code (22 lines) How i can fix this?

Quote from tekkb: “You start plex like this: service plexmediaserver start odor: /etc/init.d/plexmediaserver start” I start Plex, but Plex isn't running. Source Code (4 lines)