Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• help to remove bond0

plexus - - Network

docs.gz.ro/debian-linux-bonding-howto.html

• nginx with ipv4 only...

plexus - - Network

I am not using ipv6 neither within LAN nor on WAN... so which IPv6-setting should I choose? just auto or static with a random ipv6? As far as I understand the only important thing is the availability of ::1/128

plexus - - Network

Sorry for not sending an earlier reply but job and RL were keeping me busy. I also made manual changes to configfiles and got it working again somehow but this only seems to be a temporary solution. As soon as the config files are differring from the WebGUI-config the yellow bar appears asking for confirmation of the altered settings and as soon as you do so the non functional settings are overwriting your changes again. ATM I am executing a bashfile everytime I confirmed changes within the WebG…

plexus - - Network

Hey there, I am using OMV3 with several further services like nextcloud, rutorrent, plex, ... delivered by nginx. On my network-bond ipv6 is deactivated as I am using ipv4 only within my LAN. Recently the nginx-addon started adding listeners for ipv6 in the configfiles but as there is no ipv6 defined on the network, it fails starting until I disable vhosts or remove all ipv6-referals from the openmediavault-webgui file ("listen [::]:80 ipv6only=off" to "listen 80;" and "listen [::]:443 ipv6only=…

• WebGUI for LAN only

plexus - - General

There are services running on port 80 (redirect to ssl) and 443 my OVM-machine I want to access form outside like nextcloud and plex. determination of those services made by subdomains - sufficent security gained via fail2ban. Unfortunately it seems not to be possible to add some rules to the webGUI-vhost like Source Code (2 lines) Would it hurt to add this manually? edit: won´t work as the local IP is replaced by the external IP of my dyndns-domain

• WebGUI for LAN only

plexus - - General

Hi there, I have installed OVM recently and so far I do feel quite comfortable with it. Last feature missing is a restriction of the WebGUI for remote connections. I already tried to override the default nginx-config with a custom one but it didn´t work as expected. Thank you for any hint. Greetz, Plex