Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Duplicati out of memory crash

psy-q - - Plugins

4GB. Atom N2800

psy-q - - Plugins

I've been able to upload manually using the cli, so I know the account is setup correctly. Love to have it automated with Duplicati though. Does this look like a Mono problem?

psy-q - - Plugins

Duplicati is crashing every time I try and run a new B2 backup (~500GB). Haven't found anything here or on the Duplicati fourm to help so far. Duplicati says this: Source Code (17 lines)OMV Log says this: Source Code (7 lines)

• I made the changes I found here: getnosleep.blogspot.ca/2009/12…acifs-access-windows.html It works... so far. I've had it work then stop working before, so I'm dubious. We'll see how it goes, but at least this will give anyone else that finds the thread in a search some hope. Source Code (20 lines)

• Yeah we can get a teamviewer session going. When is best for you? The error in the syslog has changed to this: Aug 17 16:56:02 NAS-OMV smbd[22933]: [2014/08/17 16:56:02.731191, 2] smbd/service.c:587(create_connection_server_info) Aug 17 16:56:02 NAS-OMV smbd[22933]: guest user (from session setup) not permitted to access this share (cloud) Aug 17 16:56:02 NAS-OMV smbd[22933]: [2014/08/17 16:56:02.731277, 1] smbd/service.c:678(make_connection_snum) Aug 17 16:56:02 NAS-OMV smbd[22933]: create_conn…

• Wow, 2 more hours and I've still got nothing. I managed to get it to authenticate ONCE about an hour and a half ago but once I rebooted both machine to make sure it was working right I couldn't reproduce it. Linux connections are working 100%. Windows, zero.

• Since Samba is basically a package for facilitating transfers between Linux and Windows, I never even thought to test it in Linux. Ubuntu works fine, so it seems to be a Windows related issue. I'll probably be able to narrow it down now and let everyone know what it was. Seems funny that a lot of people aren't having the same issues. It affects 3 computers in my home running Windows 7/8 and 8.1

• Quote from davidh2k: “Reboot the computer you're using to access your shares inbetween config changes. Windows sometimes is unable to recognize the changes. Greetings David” Tried that a couple times. Also just tested it on my wife's machine that I haven't touched yet. Same problem. Does this help from my syslog? A quick Google of it never really got me an answer. Aug 16 14:18:34 NAS-OMV smbd[2028]: [2014/08/16 14:18:34.552070, 1] smbd/service.c:678(make_connection_snum) Aug 16 14:18:34 NAS-OMV …

• I have everything set to 775 for the file permissions. ACL is not in use as far as I can tell and the smb.conf is just like above (minus that extra /). Still not working right. Totally stumped

• I've searched everything I can think of that's relevant. How can I clear the ACL flag from my shared folder? Not having much google success with that one. edit: oop, found it. setfacl -b

• The double slash thing is from the Shared Folders setup. Not sure why OMV puts that in automatically, but I've removed it. Didn't help I've done so many things trying to correct permission problems that I've probably messed them up good and proper at this point. Everything in ACL is disabled, but set for RW in owner and group. Privileges are set as RW for my user. Does samba care which owner and group have control over the folder? What permissions specifically are samba looking at? I'm ok with t…

• I hate to make another Samba permission related thread, but this has been driving me insane for HOURS. Can't sleep.... Public works fine on my WIndows 8.1 machine. Cannot get private to work correctly. Windows just keeps saying it's not accessible, you might not have permission to access this network resource yada yada. Right after I put in my user:pass. I've looked EVERYWHERE for similar cases and help tracking down the issue. Total overload. There is just way too much information with way too …

• Too common words

psy-q - - General

The search system on the board is just killing me. Impossible to find anything. If I see this one more time I'm going to kick a puppy... The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words

• Transmission path issue

psy-q - - Plugins

Anyone know why the GUI keeps setting my path in Transmission to something like this? With the extra slashes on the end. /media/adaa55b9-b1d6-4d97-8701-905b7447ac0d///

• Re: VPN client with OMV + transmission

psy-q - - General

I'm running my VPN on a second router (RT-N66U w/Shibby Tomato). DHCP is disabled but I gave it a static IP and setup an OpenVPN client to my VPN. Then I just change whatever device I want to use the VPN to a static IP with the VPN router as the gateway (works wonders on my Xbox 360). Offloads all the VPN traffic work to another device and keeps my primary router happy and oblivious. Transmission works perfect. If the VPN goes down it'll probably default to a standard connection, but if you're a…

• Sounds like my SSD is a little TOO fast The title of the solution thread wasn't really what I was searching for. Sounds like a different problem. Looks good now, thanks!

• External drives not mounting at startup

psy-q - - General

I just installed a clean version of 0.5 from 0.4 and noticed my external drives (USB2) were not mounting at boot. This seemed to be a normal function in 0.4, so before I go hacking away at the system I just wanted to make sure it was intended. They work fine when mounted but then don't re-mount after the system restarts. My machine is a bit unusual. Atom N2800, laptop power supply, OCZ Agility2 60GB SSD system drive. My external drives are just basic WDs that I had lying around, there are no int…