Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Docker error

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from johnnyb: “No luck unfortunately, same errors. ” That was just a guess. You could try other targets like multi-user.target Quote from johnnyb: “Trying to uninstall the plugin via GUI again just seems to break things. ” Errors? I would remove it from the command line for better output.

• Quote from m1l0: “Ok, i found the problem. I have installed the Flash memory plugin. ” That is why these instructions are optional. Personally, i would not use standby with an SD card since you are going to be doing a lot of writes every time you go into standby.

• Probleme mit Flash Memory Plugin

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

You do need swap for standby. No way around that.

• Quote from odinb: “What I learned from this is to always set VM guests to Startup-Mode Manual, and power them down during an upgrade, as the VM that was off during upgrade worked just fine! ” I also found in the past that VMs being powered down was essential during upgrades. Sorry, not sure what was causing your other issues.

• 3.0.1 should fix this and is in the repo now.

• I used awk instead. Pushed out in 3.0.1. github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…12b2b3ef65dd887a7961c728f

• Rock64 media board

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from richprim: “it said "no network interfaces available" and now ip address. ” See Problem #7 here - Solutions to common problems

• Docker error

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from johnnyb: “have you got a link to help me through creating such a file? ” No but it would look something like: sudo nano /etc/systemd/system/docker.service.d/override.conf add these lines: [Unit] After=local-fs.target

• Unresponsive OMV environment.

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from piberry999: “Is there a diagnostic mode to start OMV that will allow some sort of filesystem check and repair? ” Not on an arm board. You could put the card in another linux system. Boot a rescue cd/usb stick on a windows sytem if you don't have a Linux box. Quote from piberry999: “I guess the most critical issue is will a fresh OMV recognize the existing files on the hard drive? ” Yes but if the users you create have a different user id, the permissions may be wrong. The resetperms p…

• Docker error

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Sounds like docker is starting before you unlock the filesystem. Try adding a systemd override file that makes the docker service wait for the local filesystem.

• Quote from votdev: “But this only relates to OMV3. OMV4 should have fixed that issue. ” Quote from Eliascm17: “I keep getting this error: ” I guess I just assumed it was OMV 3 or an unpatched OMV 4 install. Now I see it is an exfat filesystem which is not supported.

• Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x

ryecoaaron - - Updates/Upgrades

Quote from peterrrjr: “What should I do? ” apt-get purge apache2*

• The filesystem label has a space in it. You need to change it to remove the space.

• Unresponsive OMV environment.

ryecoaaron - - General

Did you connect a monitor to see if there are any errors? Without more info, there is very little to help you with.

• Virtualbox on omv4

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

On my test system, I just created a VM and set it to autostart in the Virtual Machines tab of the plugin. I rebooted my system (I didn't manually shutdown the running VM) and the newly created VM was running after reboot. The plugin is doing the right thing according to the virtualbox documentation by adding pvbx/startupMode to the extraData for the VM. Not sure how the plugin is not working for some.

• Quote from Mr Smile: “And now the error is gone. Any idea why virtualbox-dkms was not triggered during kernel upgrade? This is really a very standard omv installation ” Unfortunately, I have no idea.

• Quote from tkaiser: “can you please re-test again (with repo active of course)? ” I didn't test the image but I did test the repo cut & paste from the image. It is working on my system.

• Quote from tkaiser: “Don't care at all. ” I don't care if cloudshell is available but I don't think a broken repo should be on the image. If someone wants cloudshell, they can add the repo themselves.

• Plugin Docker

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from Epo_Deluxe: “Anyhow, i managed to install the Docker GUI by using the other repo but now i can't pull at docker container for motioneye. ” You must have a mutlilib system. You could add [arch=amd64] to the docker repo entry then. deb [arch=amd64] https://download.docker.com/linux/debian jessie stable Another note... Jessie was EOL'd yesterday. So, I would recommend upgrading to OMV 4.x.

• Quote from R0GGER: “Well... That's a new bug then. This source came within the "OMV_4_Odroid_XU4_HC1_HC2.img.xz" file. I haven't added any cosmic source. ” Interesting. Looking at that repo, it is the repo where the cloudshell packages come from but there is no cosmic repo. If you don't have a cloudshell, you could remove the file: rm b/etc/apt/sources.list.d/kyle1117-ubuntu-ppa-cosmic.list apt-get update @tkaiser The repo should probably be xenial or bionic since cosmic doesn't exist yet.