Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jdownloader

monsen - - Plugins

Thanks RPMan. Works fine with the plusminus docker!

• jdownloader doesn't start after update

monsen - - Plugins

Hi. Yes i installed the docker. That works well although I still have some issue mapping the right download folder. Got rid of the plugin. I guess I will sort out the path issue....

monsen - - Plugins

Ok. I use OMV 3 btw

monsen - - Plugins

Too bad. I have the same issue over and over. Why is the plugin not maintained if it's an available plugin? I assume there is quite a user base for this.

• Mediaserver

monsen - - Plugins

Kommt ein bisschen drauf an was du damit machen willst. Kodi könntest du ja einfach auf deinen Clients installieren und über Samba Shares die Daten (Filme etc.) deiner OMV einbinden. Das ist einfach und funktioniert super. Wenn du viele parallele Clients hast, die Datenbank serverseitig halten willst und Wert auf streaming ausserhalb deines LANs (kostenpflichtig bei Plex) legst ist sicher Plex die bessere Variante. Ich habe beides parallel am laufen nutze aber so wie früher weiterhin Kodi.

• pihole FTL

monsen - - Plugins

For anyone running into the same issue you can either manually update to a newer dnsmasq version or go back to an older pihole version. For option no1 I am still not sure if that might break anything on the long run, so maybe someone can enlighten us. For option no2, just follow these instructions and you are good to go: discourse.pi-hole.net/t/how-do…s-version-of-pi-hole/7168

• pihole FTL

monsen - - Plugins

hmmm but what about manually updating dnsmasq as described in the link i posted? Any risk about it? Btw i have been using pihole without docker before....

• pihole FTL

monsen - - Plugins

After doing some reading the solution might be to upgrade to a newer dnsmasq version. Here is a thread that describes how: pi-hole.net/2018/02/14/pi-hole…leased-its-extra-special/ Not sure if that is going to break anything present or future in my OMV installation?

• pihole FTL

monsen - - Plugins

Hey I have been running pihole for quite some time successfully after following this guide: forum.openmediavault.org/index…77-HOWTO-Install-Pi-Hole/ A while back i ran an update to the pihole FTL version and now it stopped working. Neither with dnsmasq nor with pihole ftl it wont run correctly. Did anyone get that running?

• Ok, solved. Somehow the Remote Dekstop plugin was uninstalled. No idea why, but reinstalling it solved it

• I used to login to my OMV Dekstop via RDP from my remote windows machine. Now today it presented me with the message: Source Code (4 lines)There is no .xsessions file in the home folder.

monsen - - Plugins

Same issue for me!

• Nevermind! I figured it out. Your link brought me on the right path. Thanks

• Nope not really. I don't have the possibility to run a DNS because i already run Pihole. I think that does not work easily in parallel.

• thanks matcom. Still i would prefer to understand the reverse proxy stuff.

• I have installed a NGINX site on port 99. Now i have a device that can only access web pages on port 80. Port 80 is blocked by OMV GUI. How can i manage to reach that site through port 80? I believe reverse proxy is the answer to this. Problem is i could not find any howto to set it up correctly. Can anyone point me to and understandable explanation or just tell me what has to be done in oder to make this work? THANKS!

• error on subcontainer 'ia_addr' insert (-1)

monsen - - SNMP

I have the same issue!

• Enable HTTP2 for Nginx

monsen - - General

I read that HTTP2 will boost Nextcloud performance. Is there any recommended way of enabling it for nginx on an OMV 3 installation?

• Hey I got the same issue on a newly installed OMV 3. I got it up and running since about 1,2 weeks: Source Code (23 lines)There was a lot hapening in this thread so i wonder what is the latest and recommended way of solving this?

• ProFTP not starting correctly on boot

monsen - - FTP

Thanks tkaiser! Not a beautiful solution but it did do the trick