Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from subzero79: “You cannot use symlink outside of share in samba unless you authorize it in the configuration. samba.org/samba/docs/using_sam…html#samba2-CHP-8-TABLE-1 ” Hello subzero thank you but I already done it: 1. unix extensions = no 2. wide links = yes Added into environnement variables Symlinks works perfectly in Data share when I logged in. I resolved my problem, it was permission on /srv/dev-disk-by-label-8T/, o+rx resolved the problem.

• Hello everyone, I need help for configure my NAS samba share, I want to have access to a share without account. But I have a problem with symbolic links. The access is readonly, here is the config of the share: Source Code (19 lines)The symlinks do not appear in this share. I done a chmod 777 -R to /srv/dev-disk-by-label-DATA/media and to /srv/dev-disk-by-label-8T/media (the dest dir of symlinks Here is another share accesssible with xxx user, symlinks works perfectly. Source Code (22 lines)Here…

• Samba slow speed

hotmykeul - - CIFS/SMB

Hi everyone, I want to switch from my old debian NAS hacked DNS320l to a DIY OMV NAS, but I have a problem with my fresh install. Here is the problem: I've tested my write speed of my hard drive locally on the NAS like that : dd if=/dev/zero of=tempfile bs=10M count=1024 result > ~108MB/s I've tested my network connection with iperf server on the NAS and cli on my computer: result > 930Mb/s -> 116MB/s We can deduce a transfer rate of ~100MB/s But it is not the case. In practice, I have: read at …

• Samba slow speed

hotmykeul - - CIFS/SMB

Hi everyone, I want to switch from my old debian NAS hacked DNS320l to a DIY OMV NAS, but I have a problem with my fresh install. Here is the problem: I've tested my write speed of my hard drive locally on the NAS like that : dd if=/dev/zero of=tempfile bs=10M count=1024 result > ~108MB/s I've tested my network connection with iperf server on the NAS and cli on my computer: result > 930Mb/s -> 116MB/s We can deduce a transfer rate of ~100MB/s But it is not the case. In practice, I have: read at …