Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thanks, seems like transmission was running outside of docker despite my efforts to remove it before upgrading to 4.x. I appreciate the help.

• The video is under the OMV Setup videos, post #6 "{How to} Install Transmission in a Docker in OMV4 [Video]". Not sure the best way to share my configuration. Here's what I get from the Details button for my Docker container: [ { "Id": "cb832fc980f370c610f365bc042e03239e7fc5db0b9ac9cd8a705e7c531ccdaf", "Created": "2018-05-17T17:45:05.842804937Z", "Path": "/init", "Args": [], "State": { "Status": "running", "Running": true, "Paused": false, "Restarting": false, "OOMKilled": false, "Dead": false, …

• Hi all, I've been using OVM for a few years and just upgraded to version 4 today from OVM 3. I'm trying to install transmission using docker and I followed the video tutorial. Everything went well until I tried accessing the transmission UI in my browser. In the video the transmission controls appear but in my browser I'm being asked for a userid and password. I tried entering the userid/password that match the PUID/PGID I entered but it didn't work. I've tried every other userid/password combin…