Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• after I setup ethernet and put the ip adress it just gives me the google search rezaults. no omv login web gui. Do I have to be on a pc that is ethernet to router with the omv server ?

• I need a install tutorial for Odroid XU4

OrbitPI - - General

"(Sorry about that, but we can’t show files that are this big right now.)" Bumer... what wuld you sujest for a nos that is up in my room not buy the router ? I need it to be acsesabul for a android phone's, ubuntu mate odroid, ubuntu mate pc, windows pc and a friend at a diferint network(internet).

• Quote from macom: “Did you get the image from here? sourceforge.net/projects/openm…lt/files/Odroid%20images/ Make sure to read an understand the instructions on that page. Also watch the videos ryecoaaron has linked. In a nut shell the process is like this: - check your SD card with h2testw - burn the image on the SD card using etcher - boot your XU4 with the ethernet cable connected (no wifi!!) - wait for 20 min to complete the process - find out which IP has been assigned to your xu4, either -…

• Quote from macom: “Did you get the image from here? sourceforge.net/projects/openm…lt/files/Odroid%20images/ Make sure to read an understand the instructions on that page. Also watch the videos ryecoaaron has linked. In a nut shell the process is like this: - check your SD card with h2testw - burn the image on the SD card using etcher - boot your XU4 with the ethernet cable connected (no wifi!!) - wait for 20 min to complete the process - find out which IP has been assigned to your xu4, either -…

OrbitPI - - General

Quote from macom: “Did you get the image from here? sourceforge.net/projects/openm…lt/files/Odroid%20images/ Make sure to read an understand the instructions on that page. Also watch the videos ryecoaaron has linked. In a nut shell the process is like this: - check your SD card with h2testw - burn the image on the SD card using etcher - boot your XU4 with the ethernet cable connected (no wifi!!) - wait for 20 min to complete the process - find out which IP has been assigned to your xu4, either -…

OrbitPI - - General

After I put in user/pw it keeps puting up the pikter I posted and not leting me typ the ip addr command ! also do I have to use a ethernet or can I us a wifi dongel ?

• Hi all I'm new hear. I dont know what OMV I'm using only that it was the lates download.(feb/9/18) Fairly new to linux also. After making img on sd card and booting up and loging in with admin/openmediavault I get this screan. postimg.org/image/cukjpiaf7/ s13.postimg.org/plypw0k7b/20180209_125223_1.jpg 20180209_125223_1.jpg And this is as fare as I can get. I cant figer out how to install and it dosnt stat my ip ! I googl'ed around and cant find any tutorials on it.

• I thout it afects AMD too ! Quote from majorpayne: “Is there a way to check and see if you have it already? ” Second this.. How do I check ?