Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 104.

• Two "How To Videos" for Watchtower by TechnoDadLife are available: Install Watchtower to Automatically Update Your Other Dockers Cleaning Up Containers Left by Watchtower Automatically The two helped me a lot to get an automated update going.

• Hi there, you may look at the list of all stable plugins for OMV 4 within OMV-extra. The OMV core plugins, which are released with OMV should always support the OMV version with which they are delivered.

• Hi odinb, you may first check and install the necessary Linux Headers for virtualbox Source Code (1 line)and then execute these three commands: Source Code (3 lines) Hope this helps.

• VirtualBox Error

topi - - Plugins

Hi geaves, you may first check and install the necessary Linux Headers for virtualbox. Source Code (1 line) and then try this three commands: Source Code (3 lines)Hope this helps.

• Configuration Backup

topi - - General

Hi David, I really would second your suggestion. I tried to update from OMV 2-->3 with the advised "fresh install" way but it took me hours fiddling around in different configs from plugins Samba shares , monitoring etc. I gave up, frustrated and seeing no end. Then weeks later I tried it again via an in-place update. Finally I succeeded there, but again with the cost of approx 5 hours to detect, analyse and fix several issues related to the update. Moreover, it was only possible with the help o…

• Session Timeout dosn't work

topi - - General

Sorry, just see this posting The session timeout set to 0 does *not* disable automatic logout in general preferences for the fix.

topi - - General

Hi there, votdev found a fix for the issue, see posting #14 in The session timeout set to 0 does *not* disable automatic logout in general preferences

• Dear votdev, thank you very much for getting in this issue and finally fix it. It was: Shell-Script (1 line) After applying your fixes (updating database permissions) it is: Shell-Script (1 line)No more error messages in /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-webgui_error.log and setting the session timeout to 0 disables the timeout now as intended

• Quote from jfromeo: “ So, I have tested the following docker images from linuxserver.io - Piwigo. Great piece of software, but it needs a database and it duplicates all my files, forcing me to maintain 2 copies of all the pictures, one in the sourcer folder and another one in the cache disk where the container is running. ” I gave up upon this situation a few weeks ago due to my limited technical know how. I always thought that there must be a way to "connect both worlds" without having to dupli…

• Thanks votdev for diving into this issue. 52% of my root file system are used. Following your suggestion, I took a look into /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-webgui_error.log and yes, I find several, repeating error messages there (see below). The permissions are: Shell-Script (7 lines) How would I fix the permission (?) issue which is mentioned there? Thanks in advance, topi Source Code (10 lines)

• Sorry, I missed to disable the option "Error Output Only" in the rsnapshot job definition. Disabling this option brought back to content to popup window. So, no issue, just my mistake.

• Thanks votdev for the instructions. Here the output of the command: Shell-Script (9 lines)I hope this helps to track down the issue. Thanks, topi

• Hi there, meanwhile I realized that "5 minutes" is the default value for the timeout. However, I still have not found a solution for the issue. Perhaps someone wants to share a solution or a hint on how to disable the automatic session timeout? Thanks in advance, topi

• Hi there, when I select a rsnapshot job and press "Run" the popup window "Execute Backup Job" shows first "Please Wait" and stays then blank. In the rsnapshot log there is a corresponding log entry which shows the executed job without error. Does someone has a hint how to bring back the content (rsnapshot status messages) in the blank window? Thanks in advance, topi

• Hi there, just an additional note, I found this forum thread which describes more or less the same issue in different OMV Erasmus versions: Session Timeout dosn't work

topi - - General

Hi there, I have OMV 3.0.94 and it shows the same issue, see The session timeout set to 0 does *not* disable automatic logout in general preferences .Do you have found meanwhile a for this issue? Thanks, topi

• thanks @Wolf2000 and @votdev for your hints. I emptied the browser cache several times and I applied the settings change after pressing the save button. I even moved to a PC which has not had any contact to my OMV Erasmus system before. Unfortunately the issue remains. Meanwhile I could count the minutes after the OMV session in the web GUI times out: it is 5 minutes. It seems to me that value <timeout>0</timeout> in the config.xml is not taken in account. However, you may have some more hints f…

• Thanks minixjr for sharing your solution. That made my day while dealing with my rsync jobs after upgrading from Stoneburner to Erasmus.

• Hi there, in the section "General Preferences" I set session timeout to 0 expecting the the automatic logut to be disabled. In/etc/openmediavault/config.xml I find this section: Source Code (9 lines)So it seems ok for me. However, after a few minutes (I did not count it) of inactivity I am getting logged out from the OMV GUI. After rebooting the OMV system the situation does not change. Has someone a hint for me how to disable automatic logout? Thanks in advance, topi

• Backup configuration

topi - - General

Yes tacioandrade I would opt for that functionality, too. However, it seems to be not that easy to accomplish and OMV seems to have tight developer ressources.