Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 192.

• systemd tells you your service is masked (marked as not startable): Source Code (1 line) try to verify this with Source Code (1 line)and unmask it with Source Code (1 line)

• Entfernte SMB- / webDAV-Freigabe spiegeln

Zoki - - RSync

Es gibt ein Plugin omv-remotemount, mit dem man ein cifs-Verzeichnis mounten kann. Da würde ich starten

• From what you say I understand the following: 1. You are using rsync service to copy files to OMV into Daily-backups and then 2. you are using rsnapshot to copy from Daily-backups to rsnapshot (possibly keeping hard linked history) So you have 2 copies of your files one in Daily-backup and a history with hard links in rsnapshot. Is this what you wanted? Don`t know

• no webgui access using ipv6 address

Zoki - - Network

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_network#Private_IPv6_addresses Give us the prefix (64 bit) is way enough

• weakref.py - name "self" ist not defined

Zoki - - General

Here you are: Source Code (22 lines) Next time keep a backup before editing Indentation error or mix of space and tap? Python requires strict indentation rules an only spaces

• omv 4?

Zoki - - General

Quote from Wek: “I started to play around with omv4, installed debian stretch and added omv4 repo everything went smooth. But today I've got this error after installing some packages (teamviewer host and others) Source Code (49 lines)the weakref.py I guess is the same others reported and fixed I'll look into it, but what about the invalid rpc response? Also I noticed that the omv4 extras-org deb package from omv-extras.org/joomla/index.php/guides is wrong. If you download from the link, it serve…

• The reason for all this was that the program files could be removed, but the post-removal program was not able to clean up config files. I am curious. Can you please run dpkg -l | grep openm again.

• Webinterface randomly broken

Zoki - - General

Seems like the directory /var/log/nginx doesn not exist on your system. Try this: Source Code (3 lines)Next step is to find out, why this directory is missing

• dpkg --purge openmediavault-owncloud

• Missing documentation for rsnapshot

Zoki - - Plugins

In the GUI you configure how many hourly, daily, weekly, ... copies should be retained. In /etc/cron.d/openmediavault-rsnapshot is defined when to run rsnapshot: Mine looks like: Source Code (10 lines)

• Installiert ist docker ja, nur läßt es sich nicht korrekt starten. Entweder auf der Kommandozeile mal starten dunf debuggen /usr/bin/dockerd --debug -H fd:// oder einfach mal deinstallieren und wieder installieren: apt-get purge docker-ce apt-get install docker-ce

• Und hast du das gemacht, was die Ausgabe sagt: systemctl status docker.service

• Hast Du dpkg –purge openmediavault-nzbget ausgeführt und was war das Ergebnis?

• Update does not work - DNS problem

Zoki - - Network

forum.openmediavault.org/index…1b01cb49dd7e621a3ea09f03f

Zoki - - Network

Ich verstehe den Screenshot nicht: DHCP ist ausgeschaltet und trotzdem sind einige Einträge gesetzt. Willst Du, dass OMV IP Adressen an Clients vergibt oder soll das deine Fritzbox tun? Die Konfiguration sagt zudem, dass die Rechner, die eine IP-Adresse vom OMV bekommen, die Fritzbox als DNS-Server verwenden sollen. Mach mal bitte einen Screenshot von der Konfiguration des Netzwerks in OMV

Zoki - - Network

Jetzt war ich doch neugierig und habe mal das Plugin installiert. Bei mir steht dort auf der Seite in dem Abschnitt DNS Settings "DNS requests for unknown hosts are forwarded to the OpenMediaVault's DNS servers as configured in System -> Network -> DNS Server." Und was steht da, wenn der DNS-Server nicht per DHCP gesetzt wird? Sprich: Was hast Du da eingetragen?

• rc bedeutet : - r: das Paket wurde zum entfernen markiert - c: die Konfigurationsdateien sind noch auf dem System Probier es mal, nur die Konfigurationsdateien zu entfernen dpkg –purge openmediavault-nzbget Ich tippe aber eher auf einen Fehler in der config.xml, aber das deinstallieren der alten Pakete wird nicht schaden.

• config.xml - sharedfolderref

Zoki - - Updates/Upgrades

Just for the record. I did the upgrade and had to fix a few of those errors. In my case the reason was that there were line breaks and possibly whitespace characters inside the tags. Removing them fixed it.

• per ssh verbinden und dann : apt-get purge openmediavault dann sollte alles weg sein, inkl. der Konfiguration. Aber ob das die Probleme behebt? Wie sehen die Fehlermeldungen denn aus?

• Rsync configuration from Web Gui

Zoki - - Plugins

The Sourceserver is entered incorrectly. It has to be: root@someserver:/tmp/test.txt Do not use the square brackets. Once I wrote a little howto (for OMV 2) but it should still be correct.