Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 68.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Will 3.0 be 100% ready confirmed to go before "stretch" is released as stable in a couple of months . . . .

• Try this thead; http://forums.openmediavault.org/index.php/Thread/4117-VPN-client-with-OMV-transmission/?pageNo=1

• Hi. rtorrent + rutorrent is a little bit more effort to install, but in my opinion offers the best torrent solution in linux. Im always suprised there is not more interest on this forum tbh. This is a good guide; https://jes.sc/kb/rTorrent+ruTorrent-Seedbox-Guide.php Follow it through and if you need any more help I should be able to assist you. C

• DynDNS & No-IP free DDclient plugin

scoobynz - - Plugins

Hi Tekkb - zoneedit would be good.

• Thanks for the advice, you are correct the nginx webserver configuration is too much of a handful for me. Im not sure I follow your comments on name based webservers. I want to be able to access from outside my lan, i.e mydomain.com/owncloud. For other applications I have done this using a proxypass in my sites-enabled 'default' file. Perhaps I need to install by your original method and then try to add the proxypass in manually?

• Hello, I need owncloud. I have used it via the plugin in the past but found it too slow to be usable. Im therefore interested in this method without the plugin. As per this thread ownCloud - Best Practice? I installed from the plugin and copied the files; /etc/nginx/site-enabled/openmediavault-owncloud /etc/nginx/openmediavault-webgui.d/owncloud.conf /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/openmediavault-owncloud.conf I note that the file; /etc/nginx/openmediavault-webgui.d/oc was not available, so I couldnt copy …

• A bit of history. I had a compiled from sources ffmpeg on my system (v1.9) prior to installing this plugin, to enable viewing previews in rutorrent. Upon installing this plugin I realised that I had 2 x conflicting ffmpeg’s on my system, so I removed the compiled from source version (make uninstall). I then had to supply a symlink from bin/ffmpeg --> /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg/20140716/ffmpeg to ensure everything worked. Until this morning I had minidlna working on my system, however I removed the mi…

• HP N54L - NIC Stuck at 100mbps

scoobynz - - Network

My issue was the cable. bought a cat6a cable and straight to 1000mbps - my torrents are now flying. BTW, I googled my other issue which was the tun0 speed showing as 10mbps. This is standard apparently, its a 'placeholder' as the local machine cannot obviously know the true speed of the VPN to which its connected.

• HP N54L - NIC Stuck at 100mbps

scoobynz - - Network

I have exactly the same on my N54L (100mb/s) - its not something I ever noticed before. I also need to investigate, can see that Im only getting 10mb/s through my tun0 interface which doesnt sound healthy. . .

• VPN Client

scoobynz - - General

If you are only trying to obtain anonymity for a specific application you could try the approach discussed in this thread, I use this successfully to tunnel only my torrent through a VPN client service. VPN client with OMV + transmission

• openmediavault-nzbget plugin

scoobynz - - Plugins

Thanks for this. I have previously been installing 'by hand' but the plugin will make updating etc easier. So much better than Sanbzcd which I find to be a complete resource hog.

• [SOLVED] rtorrent+rutorrent

scoobynz - - Plugins

Im just updating this thread for OMV 1.0+, in-case it helps someone and in-case I need the this info in the future. Install the rolls-royce of torrent software using this thread / tutorial; http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/29249/install-rtorrent-nginx-rutorrent-perfect-leb-seedbox-solution I prefer to install rutorrent from SVN rather than downloading zip files, this makes updating easier in the future; code.google.com/p/rutorrent/wiki/GetFromSVN Below is a file to start at boot; Quote: “​nano /…

• Cannot get OMV to boot

scoobynz - - General

Im going to do a reinstall of my system, seeing as it is an upgraded system. It seems pretty much un-recoverable otherwise. To ease the pain, when I follow this guide; http://forums.openmediavault.org/index.php/Thread/5620-Re-Installation-of-OpenMediaVault-1-0-X/ I backup the config.xml. . . . what the guide doesnt say is at which stage to reinstate the backed-up config.xml? Do I do it after the fresh installation and will it then reinstate all my plugins etc? Or is it just a reference to assist…

• Cannot get OMV to boot

scoobynz - - General

Hi. My system drive is a 60GB SSD (kingston). . . . .Its less than a year old, but Im fearing that this is the source of the problem. . . .

• Cannot get OMV to boot

scoobynz - - General

Hello, Well after using successfully for about a year I came home today and my system (HP Proliant N54L) had crashed. I rebooted but could not get in via ssh, the system was not showing up on the network. At this stage I was left with a grub rescue prompt, from which I could not rescue grub as the drive (ssd) could not be mounted. I then managed to restore grub using "Rescatux" as I had all sorts of trouble getting the drive to mount due to bad superblocks etc. Anyway, I finally got it to mount …

• Nginx shellinabox proxy_pass

scoobynz - - General

Thanks for the response. I had seen, read and played around with the ideas in your post but without success. I just had a bit of a play around again with to dig into the problem a bit further. I can specify 1 x server block, for example, shellinabox and get this to work. When I then specify another, for example, nzbget then nzbget will work but shellinabox will not. Looking at the logs leads me to believe that the server blocks Im specifying are conflicting with each other. I see error messages …

• Nginx shellinabox proxy_pass

scoobynz - - General

Hello, I am trying to get nginx to work with shellinabox. I guess what I am really having trouble with is proxy_pass, such that when I enter the URL; Source Code (1 line) It loads the shellinabox page from port 4200. I used to have this working with Apache but cannot figure it out with Nginx. At present I have created a server block which I have been playing around with, but I havent been able to get any response from it; Source Code (11 lines) The reason I need this is because my office blocks …

• BTSync Curl Error - can't see shares

scoobynz - - Plugins

Same here. Was getting error code 7 and now code 22. Will keep an eye on the thread.

• Re: Add additional IP-address

scoobynz - - Network

I used to do it that way. Google "virtual ip address debian" That said, a much better way is this; forums.openmediavault.org/view…17&hilit=transmission+vpn

• Re: Roundcube Plugin Installation

scoobynz - - Plugins

Thank-you. This solved the issue. Nice plugin. C