Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 260.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from botteur: “All right, we're moving! ” Also, try adding /web/index.html at the end of the URL: http://192.168.0.125:32400/web/index.html (for example)

• New Boot SSD, Reconnect Old HDDs

flvinny521 - - General

Quote from flmaxey: “ - In the Drives tab, using the + Add button, add each of the disks in your unionfs setup, individually. sdadisk2, sdadisk3, and sdadisk4. Toggle the switches on (green) for content and data for each of these drives. - sdadisk1 is (as I understand it) your SNAPRAID parity drive. Toggle on content and parity for sdadisk1. ” If I can make a suggestion, I would not put the content file on parity disks, especially if your parity disk and data disks are all the same size (rather …

• Can you show us screenshots of the config options for those containers? Can you compare vs my thread here?

• Quote from botteur: “All right, we're moving! ” Have you gotten any further? You may have set your config folder to be read-only.

• Fresh OMV 4.1.3 install fails...

flvinny521 - - General

Please see the solution here.

• Please see the solution here.

• New Boot SSD, Reconnect Old HDDs

flvinny521 - - General

Quote from curious1: “1. I also seem to remember that sdadisk1 was not in the union because the system wanted an available drive outside the union for something. Wish I could remember that. Any ideas? ” Were you using SnapRAID also? Maybe sdadisk1 was your parity disk. Edit: Duh, should have read @flmaxey's full post.

• You probably want to use Putty to SSH into your OMV system and then navigate to through your filesystem using the CLI, or maybe install midnight commander on your server and use that to move files around. You probably don't want to share your root filesystem with Samba or something.

• I am not really knowledgeable about your issue, but I was just wondering if you have moved your default Docker location to somewhere other than the default location.

• @curious1 I'm sorry but I am not sure how to advise you on that. I'd make a new thread if you haven't already.

• Feel free to post screenshots of your configurations and any errors you're getting.

• I don't think there are any guides for those three specifically. If Linuxserver.io has images for them, you can probably figure out the setup by referencing my thread. Their containers are basically all set up the same way, by forwarding the specific ports, specifying PUID and PGID, and mapping your config folder and the media/download directories. The setup for SAB is probably identical to the one for NZBGet, and Sickbeard/Couchpotato are probably pretty similar to Sonarr/Radarr.

• I don't use Sickrage, but Radarr and Sonarr allow you to set categories for their downloads which should translate into a label in Transmission. If that's not working and forcing you to use two instances of Transmission as a workaround, it sounds like a bug in Transmission. I am almost to the point where I need to use two instances of rtorrent, but that's only because I am approaching 5,000 torrents seeding and the rutorrent interface is slow to respond.

• Quote from AlphaZev: “Hello, Apologies if this isn't the right location I made this thread in, but I could use some help if someone has experienced this before. I am using Docker and the Resilio-Sync container to sync data from another server (UnRaid for now until I switch to OMV) to my new OMV server. (Hidden Content) ” Which Resilio-sync container are you using? Linuxserver.io?

• noexec argument returns automatically

flvinny521 - - General

Just chiming in to mark this as resolved. Making changes to the config.xml file and running omv-mkconf fstab was the answer (which, of course, you already knew).

• Folders and Sub Folders

flvinny521 - - General

Quote from PIgod: “Separate windows pc ” You'll want to install an application called "Putty" which will allow you to connect to your server via an SSH connection. This also means you need to create a user on your OMV server that is included in the SSH group. If this is still over your head, you may need to watch some YouTube videos. It's not very tricky, I just won't have the ability to take screenshots and walk you through it for a while, and these are definitely skills you'll need to manage y…

• Quote from Dreydor: “Oh man, my brain corrected those to "R/W" not "R/O". Turned them off and now everything is working. Thank you for catching my dumb mistake! ” Everybody seems to do that the first time. I guess humans just like the color green.

• Thanks for the tips, gentlemen. @subzero79 - I actually don't have any scripts at the moment, this is a pretty fresh install of 4.x. The other changes I made were the ones for the flash memory plugin which have persisted. I wasn't even paying attention to what lines were within the tags. Thanks for your responses.

• I have manually edited my fstab file in a few different ways. Most of these changes are persistent, but it seems that one of my changes is automatically reverted (upon reboot, I assume). I have one non-system SSD and have chosen to remove the noexec argument, but I find that this option reasserts itself. Am I experiencing a bug, or is this working as intended? Either way, how do I prevent it?

• Quote from scottct1: “I know PUID has nothing to do with it... I am asking where to put the -p 85:85 in, as shown below. (Hidden Content) ” You'll have to switch the network mode from "host" to "bridged" to be able to change the port.