Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

tinh_x7 - - General

Glad you got NC working. To view permissions, connect to your server via SSH with Putty or Terminal (Mac/Linux). 1. cd srv/dev-disk-by-label-Testraid/www/nextcloud 2. ls -la "files haven't passed the integrity check" : telling you that some files integrity don't match with it's original hash. You may have to copy & replace those files from the nextcloud-vXYZ.zip into your server. Next, chown entire NC dir to www-data:www-data. Then re-scan the files from NC admin panel. Quote from kolmberger: “-…

tinh_x7 - - General

Quote from kolmberger: “Would it make sense to do the setup with owncloud config and later paste the vhost config from the tutorial? ” No. That's the reason I wrote the tutorial. The tutorial work for OMV3 and OMV4. OMV4 just need to install additional dependencies. Check some the previous posts. By the way, check your NC permissions. Ensure it's www-data:www-data Since you aren't using SSL at the moment, set : fastcgi_param HTTPS off Copy and paste your vhost config here, maybe some other users…

tinh_x7 - - General

OwnCloud vhost setup is slow for NextCloud. You can test it, but don't use it for the long run. Double check your configuration. It may take more than 2 or 3 times to get it right.

tinh_x7 - - General

hello, I think that error meant incorrect socket or PHP-FPM option. Double check your socket setting in the vhost config. Try this: Quote from tinh_x7: “Replace fastcgi_pass $socket with fastcgi_pass /run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock; service nginx restart service php7.0-fpm restart ” Regarding the NC installation path: '/media' is for OMV3. OMV4 is like your screenshot: /srv/dev-disk-by-label.... I can't update the tutorial due to the long instructions.

tinh_x7 - - General

Just follow the tutorial.

tinh_x7 - - General

For me, it's easier to install NC directly than using Docker.

• Uninstall your Emby with the previous posts, and use the script that I've provided. Uninstall: sudo apt-get remove --purge emby-server

tinh_x7 - - General

Quote from riff-raff: “I extracted my /nextcloud/data to a different location, my shares are /Storage/nextcloud/nextcloud /Storage/nextcloud/nextcloud_data Is it neccessary to install nc fresh or just unzip the package, since all relevant installation information such as database access, data dir, user is already set in my backuped config.php? Since both folders are on ZFS and daily snapshots are done, easy to set back if something goes wrong. I have daily backups of SQL as well ” Just unzip the…

tinh_x7 - - General

You should back up your data before you do a clean installation. Try this: 1. Put NC in Maintenance mode. 2. rename your NC folder to Nextcloud-old 3. Download the current NC 4. Extract the downloaded file 5. Copy the config.php, apps, and data folder to the new NC directory. 6. Test NC. FYI: I'm not responsible for data loss. Your path may be different. I did a few times in the path, there is no re-download data like you mentioned. The data folder is in : /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Data/www/nextclo…

tinh_x7 - - General

the getenv is fixable. Look in the config pool that I've posted in the tutorial and check your /etc/php-fpm.d/www.conf Source Code (5 lines)However, I recommend do a new installation since you're migrated from OMV3 to OMV4.

• Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

I just tested the OpenVPN plug-in, and worked good. Thanks for the plugin.

• OMV GUI>>>Services>>>Nginx (web sites). If you're setting your services manually in here, then you can choose your cert that you want to use. However, if the services that are installed as plugins or other method, then you have to figure it out a way to incorporate the LE in there. Emby for example.

• Why are you using different ports instead the assigned ports when access from WAN? You have the ability to choose the Certificate for each web server that you want to use in Nginx setup page. I have several services, and they are using the same LE cert without issue.

tinh_x7 - - General

Quote from flist: “Hey! Which user is used to write in the data path? Nextcloud tells me : Quote from nextcloud: “Your data directory is not writable ” I tried www-data and my own user as owner and gave it full permission on the data folder. edit: error log shows this: ” It telling you that the owner of the Nextcloud dir doesn't have write permission. Double check it. Or you can start a clean installation.

• I've wrote this script for Emby update. Feel free to use it. Note: shutdown your Emby server before run this script. Shell-Script (24 lines)

• I've started over. It's running fine now. Thanks for your help.

• The web page is working. But I can't scan the library: [Scan media library failed. [tt]Could not find a part of the path '/var/lib/emby-server/root/default/Photos'. The actual path is: /var/lib/emby

• Source Code (9 lines)

• I got Emby server installed in /opt. It seem that my old emby server isn't installed in /var/lib. Source Code (28 lines)

• There is something wrong with the server. It downloaded half way, then it stuck. Many retries...