Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• errors related to port 2812 probably mean you have to set a rule in your firewall to allow TCP connections to this port (for at least local host). Can you indicate what kernel version you are booting with ? (should be like 4.14.0-0.bpo.3-amd64 or 4.16.0-0.bpo.2-amd64...) You should have an option to boot with an alternate kernel, can you try this ?

• I had very same issue with 2812 port, but had not opened this port in my firewall. Once you open it, works fine.

• External SSD

bobylapointe69300 - - General

Dr951, would you consider getting an additional SATA port with a PCI-E card? There are cheap ones (e.g. based on ASM1061) that are now well supported (using BPO or Proxmox kernel). A matter of a few $$$.

• Hi, Nice to read your project. A few replies/comments: Gear - Motherboard: I would not go for an all in one motherboard. I had an ASRock QC5000-ITX/PH and this model was very limited when it comes to managing several tasks. Plus you would have a limited number of HDD ports, so evolution is limited. I would suggest you have a look at a new 1151 socket/H270-Z270 chipset/6 sata ports motherboards as they offer more upgrade options, and you could use a solid system drive instead of a usb stick... Pr…

• Docker

bobylapointe69300 - - Plugins

Hi moepmoep, Thanks so much for your Guide, very helpful. I used it to set-up a DVR like station, to record my Dahua IP cams. I almost got something working at the end but could not get any video stream (rtsp on 554 port) displayed in web gui... I then used the hint given in zoneminder wiki (Debian 8.1 64-bit with Zoneminder 1.28.1 the Easy Way): "Change PATH_ZMS from /cgi-bin/nph-zms to /zm/cgi-bin/nph-zms" After this change I could view my video streams in web-gui.