Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

• openmediavault-docker-gui Testing

Pheoxy - - Plugins

An easier way is to setup a systemd starup script with: Source Code (3 lines)Code parts in it. I can post an example when I'm not on my phone.

Pheoxy - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Pheoxy: “WARNING: The function 'omv_config_add_element' is deprecated. ” This is a warning not an error. It is fine. The plugin just needs to be updated for the latest OMV changes. ” Ah, well I'd give it a go but I was only testing if I wanted the plugin. I'll stick with cli.

• Can't see users in webui

Pheoxy - - General

Fixed by adding new user "media" through webui with same settings.

Pheoxy - - Plugins

Quote from activ: “Hey guys. I'm feeling a bit stupid at the moment, for some reason I cannot figure out how to update an image/container from the docker-gui without staring from scratch. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks, activ ” You need to stop container and pull again is the easiest way. Source Code (2 lines)

Pheoxy - - Plugins

Just installed docker-gui after finally realizing we had one, if docker is not installed though would we be able to install it with docker-gui plugin install? I also noticed a few errors on install. Source Code (1 line) And these when I enable it: Source Code (11 lines)

• Can't see users in webui

Pheoxy - - General

Any time I try and use a plugin or just go to look at users in the webui I get an error and no users show. Users: Source Code (2 lines) OpenVPN when creating a certificate: Source Code (13 lines) I set this backup a couple weeks back, but I might have created the user 'media" through ssh when I was setting it up but I'm not sure.

• Just putting this here for me to remember and for everyone opinion. PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230 V3 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor ($335.00 @ CPL Online) Motherboard: Supermicro X10SL7-F Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($482.98 @ Mwave Australia) Storage: Samsung 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($103.00 @ Shopping Express) Power Supply: Corsair CSM 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($130.50 @ Skycomp Technology) Total: $1051.48 Prices in…

• Kodi Plugin

Pheoxy - - Plugins

Well is there a way to put a check if it's enabled on plugin install?

• Kodi Plugin

Pheoxy - - Plugins

Thats the fun part, it's also easier to install though as long as the debain backports kernal is installed and compatibility shouldn't be as much as a issue as with other plugins.

• Kodi Plugin

Pheoxy - - Plugins

Not entirely sure. Depends what you use it for, going by minimum yes but if you watching big files and iso files it's way less and better quality I think.

• Kodi Plugin

Pheoxy - - Plugins

I'm interested in making a Kodi plugin that opens Kodi on boot and exits to the cli if you need to get back to it. I was also thinking of putting in a delay of about 5 secs if you wanted to boot to cli for some reason. So I was wondering on what people think and if it would be possible. The reason I'm thinking of doing this is that my server has a tendency to transcode media files which sometimes crashes it. Where with this I just plug it into the TV and leave it.

• Yeh, I believe it does to. I was able to get around this by installing NAS4Free and using its under clock setting to set the CPU at 2200 from 2800 but I'd much rather be on openmediavault. I know there has to be some way to under vault on debian without involving a lengthy BIOS undervolt.

• When it was a gaming computer yeh. Not anymore though it's at stock settings.

• No I was using the Backports kernal.

• So I did this thread last year on trying to build my NAS on my old gaming rigs parts. Well it hasn't turned out do well because I keep getting CPU soft locks lately. Here's my current setup: - Gigabyte Motherboard (GA-880G-UD3H) (Want to replace with Asrock C2750D4I or a SuperMicro board) - Cooler Master RS-700-PCAA-E3 700W (Soon to be replaced with Corsair CS550M) - 16GB Ram (Want to replace with some ECC RAM) - AMD CPU (Phenom II X6 1055T) - OpenMediaVault USB with Flash Plugin (San Disk Ultra…

• i can do some tests on my NAS while I'm rebuilding it if anyone knows what things they'd like me to Run. Getting ZFS ready for 3.0 would be nice so I don't have to run off my external and can move over to my 6x2tb drives.

• Updating the Plex Plugin with a button

Pheoxy - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Nope, not two weeks. Usually just tekk's approval or a few forum users. Too many people want the latest version so I don't wait two weeks. sonarr doesn't use apt/dpkg packages to install. That is why it has an update button/combobox. While plex probably has a package like that, it needs to be modified by a human to work with Debian (and OMV). So, that won't work for plex. ” Ah bugger. Was trying to make it easier on you guys.

Pheoxy - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I manually put the package in our repo. It has nothing to do with the plugin. The plugin doesn't tell it what version to use. When you enable the plex repo in omv-extras, it enables the plex repo on our server. You are trying to re-create what an apt repository already does. We mirror what package is in shell.ninthgate.se. Before it goes in our repo, it is tested to work on OMV systems and with the plugin. If you allow the bleeding edge version to be installed, it may bre…

Pheoxy - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Umm.. When we put a new version in the repo, you just update from the Updates tab. Why do you need something else? ” Quote from ryecoaaron: “You are better off to wait for us to put the plex update in the repo. Using the Ubuntu package is not advised. ” How do you guys go about doing that anyway? I've git cloned the plugin and edited it with the proper commands even if its not advised. As in how do you tell it what version of plex to grab? Because you could simplify it by…

Pheoxy - - Plugins

Continuing on from here Abandoned plugins, Quote from Pheoxy: “So if there updates of the packages inside openmediavault-plexmediaserver for example, it doesn't automatically update to the latest version of plexmediaserver. How would you go about updating when a new release has been made by the developers? The openmediavault plugin states how on its Settings Info page but it need's editing with the base update to Jessie in OMV3. Original: Source Code (12 lines) It would need to be updated for sy…