Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Quote from tkaiser: “Wrt transcoding: it should be possible to run this stuff HW accelerated on the SoC's video engine of Rockchip boards or Exynos 5422 ODROIDs but I lost track about the progress being made there... ” Thanks, hmm, maybe ODROID HC2 is also good choice, I think I can install 2x2.5 HDD in its case. 2nd hdd connect to USB and use for backups.

• Hi! I need some advice I have banana pi m1 arm board with 2 x 2.5 hdd attached, main hdd connected to sata port and 2nd to usb2.0 with cheap usb2sata adapter to backup once a week some data from main hdd. HDDs and banana powered by 5.2v MeanWell 5A AC. All these staff live in metal case from dead D-link ethernet 16p switch. I use one of the first OMV3 build from tkaiser, besides I use ENCFS to auto backup photos and videos to cloud, TRUECRYPT to mount file container with some files, PLEX media s…

• problem with davfs2 cache_dir on sda1

isegals - - General

Hi! I have problem if I point cache_dir to my sda1 hdd, but if cache_dir point to some folder on system drive all OK. I delete cahedir and try to mount, then I have error msg but cache_dir succesfully created. Any help? Quote: “mount -t davfs -o _netdev webdav.yandex.ru /hdd/bak/yadisk /sbin/mount.davfs: can't open cache directory /hdd/tmp/davfs2 ” Source Code (6 lines)Source Code (18 lines)

• possible bug (?) -

isegals - - Updates/Upgrades

Quote from Wolf2000: “Hi dpkg --configure -a and apt-get install -f ” Thanks a lot, no mistake now

• possible bug (?) -

isegals - - Updates/Upgrades

Hello, can you help me with uninstallation of Remote mount plugin ver 3.0.10? I think that this plugin can mount webdav with davfs2 (as remote share plugin in omv 2.2) but it can't. When I installed this plugin it automatically install update to omv 3.0.77 (from 3.0.71). I tried to remove this plugin, but plugin still stay in OMV Web GUI in Storage section and Remote Mount now I always have mistake after login to OMV main page Source Code (1 line)and in "Shared Folders" Source Code (1 line) apt …