Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 180.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MySQL Data Directory Help

baldman - - Plugins

I think I got this working by copying the files from /var/lib/mysql to the directory you listed in mysql extra options. Make sure you have the right permissions set on your data directory too. Remember to backup you databases first

• 102 did the trick ... It looks like I might get some sleep after all...lol. Thanks heaps, you saved the day once again

• apt-cache policy linux-image-amd64 linux-headers-amd64 linux-image-amd64: Installed: 4.16+94~bpo9+1 Candidate: 4.16+94~bpo9+1 Version table: *** 4.16+94~bpo9+1 500 100 httpredir.debian.org/debian stretch-backports/main amd64 Packages 100 /var/lib/dpkg/status 4.9+80+deb9u4 500 500 ftp.us.debian.org/debian stretch/main amd64 Packages 500 security.debian.org/debian-security stretch/updates/main amd64 Packages linux-headers-amd64: Installed: (none) Candidate: 4.16+94~bpo9+1 Version table: 4.16+94~bp…

• 102...lol.. I think it'll be a lot more before I get some sleep...lol Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that some required packages have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming. The following information may help to resolve the situation: The following packages have unmet dependencies: l…

• Debian GNU/Linux, with Linux 4.16.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 is running, I've enabled it about 100 times lol. I just rebooted too. # deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 9 _Stretch_ - Official Snapshot amd64 LIVE/INSTALL Binary 20180330-19:01]/ stretch contrib main non-free #deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 9 _Stretch_ - Official Snapshot amd64 LIVE/INSTALL Binary 20180330-19:01]/ stretch contrib main non-free deb ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stretch main non-free contrib deb-src ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stretch main non-…

• # # deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 9 _Stretch_ - Official Snapshot amd64 LIVE/INSTALL Binary 20180330-19:01]/ stretch contrib main non-free #deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 9 _Stretch_ - Official Snapshot amd64 LIVE/INSTALL Binary 20180330-19:01]/ stretch contrib main non-free deb ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stretch main non-free contrib deb-src ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stretch main non-free contrib deb security.debian.org/debian-security stretch/updates main contrib non-free deb-src security.debian.org…

• I think I have the same problem here. I just did a fresh install of 4.1.8.2. After installation I enabled backports and then tried to install VirtualBox and got the bellow error. If I install VirtualBox before enabling backports I don't get the error. This error also happens when installing the remote desktop plugin. The following packages have unmet dependencies: openmediavault-virtualbox : Depends: linux-headers-686-pae but it is not installable or linux-headers-amd64 but it is not going to be…

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

baldman - - General

Random post here...lol.. I cant be bothered going back through all the pages...lol I have a working installation of Nextcloud in Nginx on omv3 and omv4. I had to fix the Extra Options code. From memory I had to remove the line below as its listed twice. add_header X-Frame-Options "SAMEORIGIN"; I think there was some other things I fixed too, it was a while ago..lol Let me know if anyone would like me to post some of my notes/fixes. Baldman

• Feature Requset

baldman - - General

Hi, I would love the ability to brows and select SSL .cert and .key files I've already copied to OMV. Creating new certificates by copy and pasting PEM codes manually is frustrating . I just want to sync the SSL renewals and having the files already selected in OMV would be perfect Is this possible? Cheers, Baldman

• Duplicati not starting at boot

baldman - - Plugins

Unfortunately I'm not sure how to fix it either .... You say it's waiting for storage, do you mean the hard disk is not loading quick enough at start-up?

baldman - - Plugins

It seems to be working the way I fixed it in my above post, is it ok to leave it like that?

baldman - - Plugins

That didn't work...

baldman - - Plugins

I found a way to temporarily fix it. nano /etc/rc.local and before the exit 0 line at the bottom I added the follow in two lines: sleep 20 service duplicati start I rebooted and it worked

baldman - - Plugins

Hi Guys, Since one of the OMV3 updates (not sure which one) my duplicate plugin has stopped starting at system boot. Any ideas? Thanks heaps

• Duplicati out of memory crash

baldman - - Plugins

I only have 1.5GB memory in my OMV3 with many other services running. I've have had no issues apart from having to move the temp directories to a different location. There's a lot of settings to tweak in the "advanced options" section, settings that will also help to preserve memory. I'm still leaning about Duplicati so I'm probably way off on your errors . I've also found that random errors can be fixed by a reboot. In the advanced settings I changed these two settings: --asynchronous-upload-fo…

• Adding Custom SSL Certificates

baldman - - General

The only Nginx plugin config file I can find for the particular server is "zzz-omv-nginx" located here /etc/nginx/sites-available. If I change the cert.crt and cert.key paths in this file Nginx will not reload. Please, any help would be great

• CrashPlan Ending Home Service

baldman - - General

Here's the Duplicati cloud options if anyone is interested forum.openmediavault.org/index…63750c19e3f1b66698885a02a

baldman - - General

Quote from talvasta: “Great ideas. I was also thinking of setting up a VM with a windows install and then using Carbonite on that. Anybody happen to have this setup? Is it working? How's the resource usage? ” I haven't used carbonite so I can't comment on that, but setting up a Windows VM just for carbonite would use more resources than installing it directly. Perhaps you should look at the Docker plugin instead of using a VM. Can Carbonite be installed on Linux?... if so, you could use the Remo…

baldman - - General

Quote from macom: “How to restore a single file or a single folder (in case you have to). ” From the restore section you can restore single files or folders. I have done this and it works I've finished setting up my remote Duplicati backups using SFTP, it works well. I backed up 500GB locally then moved it to a remote location for incremental backups. Duplicati performs well too. Crashplan is history (so far) The Duplicati-plugin looks good to me. OMV3 is a must though.

baldman - - General

Quote from macom: “However I did not find a way, to backup encrypted files individually, just as archives. ” What do you mean?.... Duiplicati compresses and encrypts the data into 50mg files then automatically uploads them individually? I've just tested backing up 500GB to a local USB drive and it worked great. Now I will take the USB drive to work and reconfigure it as remote backup over SFTP and see how that goes