Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RAID 5 lost ! Will beg to help me.

albertiramazza - - RAID

I also tried it with this command: Source Code (7 lines)

• RAID 5 lost ! Will beg to help me.

albertiramazza - - RAID

Hello everyone, will "beg" to help me! I do not speak English well and then I rely on google translator. Forgive me for any mistakes !!! Yesterday I found the sharing of nos. I checked the system, and I saw that the raid was not on! I checked with the gui, and I saw a failed disk. The disk sdc. I turned off the system, I replaced the disc, I rebooted I replaced the hard drive but the raid does not start! I do not know what to do. The version is 0.5.24 Openmediavault Type RAID: RAID5 Disk: Disk 1…

• Quote from "tekkbebe": “Here, this video should make it easier for you doing the method Tom mentioned: m.youtube.com/watch?v=lpz-3uHzU5k PS- you do need a live CD to do the method I had in my post.” Thank you all! I solved it!

• Quote from "Tom": “Quote from "albertiramazza": “Quote from "Tom": “Can't you just boot it in single user and change the root passwd?” How to boot into single user? Thanks.” debuntu.org/recover-root-password-single-user-mode-and-grub” This is what I see at boot grub, where should I put the word "single"? dropbox.com/s/3rlwapc6xb733j7/Grub.jpg

• Quote from "Tom": “Can't you just boot it in single user and change the root passwd?” How to boot into single user? Thanks.

• Quote from "votdev": “Boot another Linux system, mount the OMV filesystem and chroot to it to change the password for root.” Thanks for the replies . Unfortunately I am not sure I can do everything as you said, you can provide a link from where you follow the step by step procedure? I would be very grateful.

• I do not have access to the webgui ... lost that as well!

• Help me, I do not remember the password for the terminal, how do I do the reset?