Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Communication failure - Jdownloader

SnakeDoc - - General

thanks a lot for your answer I think that must be it, but how to solve it is much more complicated.

SnakeDoc - - General

if you have an idea, I take it.

SnakeDoc - - General

Hello, I just figured out where the problem came from. It is the jdownloader service that causes "communication failure". I uninstalled jdownloader with apt-get purge --remove openmediavault-jdownloader Everything is going well I have no problem. As soon as I reinstall (my credentials are already registered) and I want to activate it, I meet my communication problems again. Do you have an idea ? Thank you in advance.

SnakeDoc - - General

Hello everyone Sorry for my English !!! I currently work with version 3.0.97 that I just updated, however, I encounter a problem. As soon as I want to connect to the web interface I have the error message "communication failure", and I have no details about the error. I can not see the status of my hard drives or the services. My.Jdownoader does not work anymore and TV Head End freeze from time to time. Do you have a track or idea to give me? I logged in under putty to do an apt-get update it wa…

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

SnakeDoc - - Plugins

Quote from 1activegeek: “Have you followed the instructions of the error message? It might be wise to take that first step, and the potentially share the output. ” Hello, Unfortunately I do not understand the error message. Here are the actions and messages that OMV returns to me Source Code (103 lines)

SnakeDoc - - Plugins

nobody has an idea for my problem? thank you in advance

SnakeDoc - - Plugins

Hello everyone Unfortunately, I have a problem with Docker. I followed the following tutorial: jeedom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18931 When I install the docker plugin, it seems to work. However when I want to activate it I have an error message. Source Code (13 lines)So I can not run a program like Jeedom or zoneminder. Could you give me a hand? Thank you in advance. Michael

• Hello everyone, (sorry for my English I am french) I have a problem with a new hard drive that I just put in my server. Indeed I have several disks (6) of which 1 I wish to change is a 2.5 "150GB that I wish to change with a 3.5" 3To. I removed the 2.5 "cleanly by removing all the links then to be able to remove it physically. I then put the 3.5 "I see in "Storage -> Physical Disks" When I run a "delete -> secure" I have a lot of error messages. shred: / dev / sda: error writing at offset XXXX: …

• Thanks a lot it's good

• Hello, I'm sorry but I have the same problem when upgrading from version 2.2.14 to version 3. Source Code (11 lines) dpkg -l | grep openm Source Code (5 lines)I have emptied the cache of my browser but it does not change anything. I can connect to SSH. Thanks a lot for your answers. Michael

• ZoneMinder OMV 3.x - Installation

SnakeDoc - - Plugins

hello Thank you for your message. What zoneminder version should I take? Currently I am still under OMV 2 and I will pass it under OMV 3. I saw that on the link you sent me it is version 1.28, but there is also the 1.29 On the zoneminder web site they are in version 1.30* wiki.zoneminder.com/Debian An idea of what version to take? Thank you in advance for your return

• ZoneMinder OMV 3.x - Installation

SnakeDoc - - Plugins

I'm sorry but i don't understand where do you find the pull image of zoneminder ? Thanks a lot

• openmediavault-jdownloader Plugin

SnakeDoc - - Plugins

I'm so stupid !!!!! My password was not the same...... It's ok now

SnakeDoc - - Plugins

and my logs 1484417023547_19.03 1484417247497_Sat,\ Jan\ 14,\ 2017\ 19.07\ +0100 extracting 1484417068600_19.04 1484417254418_Sat,\ Jan\ 14,\ 2017\ 19.07\ +0100 updatehistory

SnakeDoc - - Plugins

Yes jdownloader running root 12946 0.0 0.0 7864 1908 pts/0 S+ 10:40 0:00 grep jdownloader And i use OMV 2.2.13 I don't understand....

SnakeDoc - - Plugins

Thanks a lot for your answer. Unfortunately I have no problem with .backup files. Where can we find the jdownloader log ? I don't find on my OMV

SnakeDoc - - Plugins

Hello everyone For some days I have been using jdownloader on my OMV. Everything worked fine until a few days ago when now when I log on myjdownloader it says: no connected jdownloader found Do you have an idea ? Thanks a lot

• OMV / TVHE No web access

SnakeDoc - - General

nobody has ever had the problem ?

SnakeDoc - - General

no one has any idea?

SnakeDoc - - General

Hello, Following an update in OMV about TVHE I lost the connection with TVHE. This is not the first time it happens. So I have to completely uninstall and re install. Apt-get remove –purge tvheadend And now I install Source Code (27 lines) Except that since the installation I have no access to the web configuration page. Do you have an idea ? Thanks a lot Michael