Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 345.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from GTvert90: “DIdn't work. Still have to change permission on the file to give others read access ” Then the files aren't owned by the users group. You should add the plex user to whatever group owns the files. ” Group is users, owner is Phil When i did Source Code (1 line) it says plex is part of users group. It still doesn't work unless I do 644 or 640 for permissions. Do I need to reboot or reset permissions after adding plex to users? Thanks!

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “sudo usermod -a -G users plex should work ” DIdn't work. Still have to change permission on the file to give others read access

• I'll give it a shot thanks! I need to fix syncthing on the seedbox before I'll know if it worked.. it keeps panicking and crashing.. its always something. lol

• Should I give Plex user read only access under ACL? Should I set permissions recursivly?

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “You could probably add the plex user to the "users" group. ” So plex doesn't have its own user under users in the OMV GUI.. Do I need to add one?

• So syncthing downloads files to a folder called finished. I then use filebot on my windows PC ( where I have my omv box mounted with a drive letter) to move and rename the show. Syncthing syncs the file to the Finished folder it gets written with 0640 permissions.. unless i change it to 0644 permission plex won't see the file... this used to work fine. I'm not sure if syncthing started writing the file with different permissions or if plex stopped being able to read them... Do I need to add sync…

• Can't install Plex-Plugin anymore!

GTvert90 - - Plugins

Quote from gderf: “Quote from Q4ttro: “@ajaja: Thanks for the link! So my fear has been confirmed that an OMV reinstall is the only way ” This would probably be a perfect opportunity to try running Plex in a docker. ” Whats the benefit?

• PlexPy doesn't run automatically

GTvert90 - - Plugins

I got it going with a cronjob is there any issue with this?

• PlexPy doesn't run automatically

GTvert90 - - Plugins

Quote from tommek83: “Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from tommek83: “Any ideas? ” systemctl enable plexpy ” Thank you very much. I think it worked. ” Thats not working for me for some reason.

• Syncthing Config Issue

GTvert90 - - Plugins

Fixed by clearing browser cache. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Fresh install... getting weird errors

GTvert90 - - General

It worked thanks! Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Fresh install... getting weird errors

GTvert90 - - General

1 is when trying to change the GUI timeout. 2 is when trying to setup syncthing and 3 is when trying to reboot... . Thanks guys

• Syncthing Config Issue

GTvert90 - - Plugins

So when I click on the syncthing tab I get an error " The Method 'getUsers' does not exist for the RPC service "syncthing". Any ideas? Also on OMV3 can you no longer copy and paste the errors?

• Plex Plugin No Acces via plex.tv

GTvert90 - - Plugins

There's another port you have to forward for a secure connection. Also when you into the Plex web interface go to settings server and make sure it's signed into your Plex account Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Remaking 32bit file system as 64

GTvert90 - - General

Well my RAID pool finally got too big and I hit my limit on the 32bit file system. Luckily I have a buddy with enough storage that he an back up everything and let me nuke this file system and create a new one. I have a few questions. The RAID5 won't have to be set up again because the parity is already set up right? So just kill the file system remake it and move all my files back? I'm also going to be upgrading to OMV3.... Everything will be backed up so it isn't a huge deal but the software r…

• RE:

GTvert90 - - Plugins

Quote from joaquinain: “Quote from GTvert90: “For those that are following along I got this up and running in VirtualBox. Seems to be working fine Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk ” I just installed on my Odroid XU4 with OMV 3.0 and it works properly. In a terminal write this command line: curl -L install.pi-hole.net | bash Regards.” Hmm does Omv 3 have iproutes 2? Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• SMART Error on SSD system drive

GTvert90 - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from GTvert90: “Is there a way to verify that I set up fstab correctly and that the flash memory plugin is working? ” Your fstab is fine. Those are just suggestions listed in the plugin. You don't have to have them. Quote from GTvert90: “Can I grow my data partition from the file systems tab or do I need to use gparted or something of the sort? ” gparted ” I added the lines. Hopefully I didn't screw it up by doing so. Unless I'm missing it it makes it seem like its …

• SMART Error on SSD system drive

GTvert90 - - General

Is there a way to verify that I set up fstab correctly and that the flash memory plugin is working? Can I grow my data partition from the file systems tab or do I need to use gparted or something of the sort?

• Guidance using clonezilla

GTvert90 - - Plugins

I ended up getting it going using a usb drive and doing it my own way. lol I'll figure out how to do it headless eventually

• Guidance using clonezilla

GTvert90 - - Plugins

So I made a backups folder on my data drive ( raid 5 array) and when booted into clonezilla when i get to step 12 mounting of partition the only 2 partitions I see are on my SSD that I'm trying to mount to back up. I don't see how to mount the data drive.