Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

• Query on overriding plugin defaults

ptruman - - Plugins

"Additional" ones yes, but I want to override some defaults - i.e. remove encryption algorithms I don't need - in my custom config they need commenting out...

• Query on overriding plugin defaults

ptruman - - Plugins

Quick one - I have heavily customised my sshd_config - including changing default algorithms. If I change the config in the UI, it always replaces my config with the default - is there a template "base" config hiding that can be fettled?

• OpenvPNAS - perm issue?

ptruman - - Plugins

Hi all I've rebuilt OMV3 from ISO on my N54L and everything is now working, EXCEPT OpenVPNAS. I've installed the plugin, and openvpn-as There are two users it setup, openvpn and openvpn_as From what I see in the as.conf those users are set to run the process. systemctl start openvpnas works (or seems to) but if I login to the admin GUI, or connect a client, after a minute or so, it restarts, although systemctl status openvpnas shows: Apr 17 21:48:03 MediaVault systemd[1]: PID file /var/run/openv…

• Disable the sync repo - that removes the problem, but does not solve it

• Still having much "amusement" getting the damned thing back on RAID1 OpSys...

• I've just gone from an N40L to an N54L (due to a dead PSU). Moved all the drives as is, and OMV started fine - this is good. My data is on a RAID-1, as is my boot drive. I've then swapped out my data drive from the 500GB drives they were on, to 2 x 1TB drives - that worked (pull old drive, plug new drive, rebuild - repeat with other drive). Reboots all working. I've tried to do this with the OpSys drive, but have run afoul of the old disks being 512KB sectors, versus 4096K on the new 1TB drives …

• Have you tried omv-firstaid? Also - it's not the same error, but I've had spurious errors after other packages tampered with PHP. The bits below (from Can't login to WebGUI) fixed it: chown root /var/lib/php5/* chgrp root /var/lib/php5/* chmod 1733 /var/lib/php5/sessions chmod 0755 /var/lib/php5/modules

• remote desktop (what am I missing?)

ptruman - - Plugins

Lo there Thought I'd give the remote desktop plugin a whirl. It installed ok, and I can run mstsc to connect, and login as my admin user - and get an X screen, but I then get this: Unable to load a failsafe session Unable to determine failsafe session name. Possible causes: xfconfd isn't running (D-bus setup problem); environment variable $XDG_CONFIG_DIRS is set incorrectly (must include "/etc"), or xfce4-session is installed incorrectly." Any clues?

• omv-update failing

ptruman - - General

Genuinely didn't spot that, I think there are always some announcements that are there and get glossed over - but I'll def keep my eyes more open

• omv-update failing

ptruman - - General

Hi there Running omv-update today, I'm getting: Source Code (5 lines) Any clues?

• Can't login to WebGUI

ptruman - - General

Got in, by changing /var/lib/php5/* to root (chown & chgrp) Also ran: chmod 1733 /var/lib/php5/sessions chmod 0755 /var/lib/php5/modules

• Can't login to WebGUI

ptruman - - General

Right - god knows why I didn't check the nginx logs, but this is hiding in there: Source Code (1 line) Clues?

• Can't login to WebGUI

ptruman - - General

Update : RRD is getting errors in syslog still, as seen below....although it only seems to get those if I run the omv-firstaid rrd checker.... You can see my check of omv-engined, then an rrd restart, but then they resume barfing. What have I/it done?! The drives are not out of space (df -h below) Source Code (9 lines)syslog tail below: Source Code (90 lines) In case something is blocking a port, here is netstatn -tulpen : pastebin.com/aZHsuJrL (note that I run Java for CrashPlan and OpenRemote)

• Can't login to WebGUI

ptruman - - General

Well this is awkward OMV Erasmus 3.0.89 has been running fine - and I have LetsEncrypt running, but I use port 444 for HTTPS, as I have SSH running on 443, so I can proxy in from outside (yes, I'm firewalled, and SSH has three (3) factor auth running) The other day I installed Asterisk 15, with FreePBX 13. FreePBX uses Apache, but I set that to run on port 81 (and the admin interface was working). I think it did some bits with MySQL, but to be fair, I didn't try to login to OMV as all services a…

• Errors while installing sftp plugin

ptruman - - Plugins

Well, it's working at the mo, so I'm not going to poke it

ptruman - - Plugins

It glitched again when I tried to add another share, but stop/starting it and re-running mkconf seemed to have unstuck it. Try backing up your .netrc, removing it and see what happens

ptruman - - Plugins

...and now it's let me add the share, so clearly it wanted that in .netrc...

ptruman - - Plugins

It outputs nothing, just returns to a command prompt. Although, when I now cat /root/.netrc I see Source Code (2 lines)

ptruman - - Plugins

Here you go (output below). Remoteshare (plugin) is installed but no shares are remote - they are all on a local RAID. Source Code (13 lines)

ptruman - - Plugins

Addendum - I created a /root/.netrc with touch (just to see if it would do anything) and then got this: Source Code (16 lines)