Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Re: Private subnet - no gateway

3s_be - - Network

Thank you very much! I appreciate your support!

3s_be - - Network

Hi, I updated to 0.4.11, but no luck yet. I can create a screenshot of what I got. I don't have this on a non-bonded interface, but on my bonded interface with the following configurattion: [list]Slaves: eth4 and eth5 Address: 192.168.1.99 Netmask: 255.255.255.0 MTU: 9000 Bond options: [list] Mode: balance-rr Primary: eth4 mii-monitoring frequency: 100 down delay: 200 up delay: 200 [/list] [/list] When I leave the gateway blank, it tells me the gateway is mandatory. My browser is firefox 17.0.1 …

3s_be - - Network

Hi, I didn't find any solution, other then manual fix my /etc/network/interfaces file and remove my gateway. No really clean, but currently the only option.... Happy newyear and kind regards, 3s

3s_be - - Network

Hi, I'm not able to set no gateway. There is a red line telling that the gateway is mandatory, and nothing happens when I press the OK button. When I use the same IP as the box IP, routing is messed up. I can't even ssh to the box. The problem is that the interface ( a bonded interface, but that is a detail ) comes before the other interfaces, making it its primary default gateway. I tried this on both OMV 0.4.3 and 3.4.

3s_be - - Network

Thanks for the reply. Let me clarify: I can't configure that the second NIC has no gateway. A gateway is mandatory, while I don't want a gateway on my second NIC. Kind regards

• Private subnet - no gateway

3s_be - - Network

Hi, first of all, thanks for this tremendous product! I have the following problem: my machine has multiple NICs: one for management, one connected on a private LAN where I use iSCSI. On this LAN, there is no gateway ( security ). The only problem: this is not allowed by OpenMediaVault. If I configure a non-used IP address, OpenMediaVault will use this gateway to connect to other LANs. I can configure the debian system manually, but then the configuration is different then the config file, so ba…

• Re: OMV doesn't update

3s_be - - Updates/Upgrades

I had the same issue, but can be solved easily: Login into OVM using ssh, and edit the following file ( nano, vi, ... ) /etc/apt/sources.list Replace each occurence of ftp.belnet.be/debian with ftp.belnet.be/debian and your issue will be solved.