Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 182.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PFsense question

majorpayne - - General

well then, I guess that answers that question. Thank you.

• PFsense question

majorpayne - - General

*** I'm not knowledgeable about pfsense in any way shape or form. *** I was wondering if integrating pfSense into OMV was a plausible possibility as a option. what if any are the complications or would get in the way...

• Help: RAID 5 data Recovery

majorpayne - - General

Quote from ade86: “ Any ideas on how to rebuild this raid 5 partition to accept the two 'replacement' drives? thanks -Adrian ” Unfortunately, to my knowledge, a Raid 5 only allows the loss of 1 drive. Raid 6 allows the loss of 2 drives.

• Upgrading Hard Disks

majorpayne - - General

Quote from BFLK: “Hello, Please describe your setup (number of drives / capacity / raid configuration) now, and the one that you are aiming after the upgrade. In this moment, the information that you provided in insufficient and I can't answer your question accurately. ” I'm currently running a Lenovo Tiny m900 with a i7-6700T, I have 2 4 Bay Mediasonic Proboxe's connected via USB3.0 Each Device has a assortment of drive sizes ranging from 2TB - 4TB in them. I'm currently running a Raid 5 for ea…

• Upgrading Hard Disks

majorpayne - - General

Quote from BFLK: “Hello, From my point of view, the only safe way to upgrade is to use another machine to create the new MD array, transfer the data, then move the array to the original system. The procedure that you pinpointed above is correct, but it doesn't take into consideration the fact that you need to perform one rebuild after each HDD is replaced, and the chance for an unrecoverable read error to occur is not negligible. I tell you this because on one from 3xWD RED 3TB (WD30EFRX) I star…

• Upgrading Hard Disks

majorpayne - - General

tjansson.dk/2015/12/growing-a-mdadm-raid-by-replacing-disks/ is that a good guide to follow?

• Upgrading Hard Disks

majorpayne - - General

Hey all, I'm currently purchasing 8 TB RED drives to replace the current 2tb,3,tb,4tb drives. I'm currently running Raid 5. What i want to know how do I replace the drives and still keep my data....

• Good Morning, I've currently purchased a Zyxel NAS326 and 2 4tb HGST Red's along with a HDhomerun. I'm running into issues when i'm using plex to record a show. I am receiving a "No write access to destination". I think it has something to do with the mount | grep cifs being 0755 but i have no clue how to make it 777 NAS326 User is plex has full access to the folder and is a admin account NAS sees that a connection from the OMV is active using CIFS OMV server Remote Mount is using Plex credentia…

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

majorpayne - - Plugins

Quote from subzero79: “Read the instructions top to bottom. Once you finish reading, read it again. hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/qbittorrent/ Pay attention to the WEBUI_PORT environment variable. forum.openmediavault.org/index…70a9eebdb9bcef3e791166cc3 Needs to be defined and match the port map. This is the info from one container paste.debian.net/1017962/ from the other one paste.debian.net/1017963/ ” Yep, I got it working now.,

majorpayne - - Plugins

Quote from subzero79: “Do not fill the host ip. And also there is log button should say something if container is not running properly inside. ” If i do not fill in the IP it goes to all 0's, I still get the same message. I receive no error messages in the log. forum.openmediavault.org/index…70a9eebdb9bcef3e791166cc3

majorpayne - - Plugins

Quote from jata1: “Hi all - I'm new to docker and need a little help with the docker GUI plugin. My question is how can I run an image using the plugin and get it to use the command '/bin/bash' from the cli I can use: docker run -i -t [imagename] /bin/bash How do I do this using the GUI? When I try to start/run an image using the GUI it uses 'bash' as the command and the container does not start... ” I'm not an expert but i would think the extra arguments would be the spot for it.

majorpayne - - Plugins

Quote from flvinny521: “Exposed port should be kept at default, and the host port can be changed. Also, assuming you've used Linuxserver.io containers, make sure that both containers have unique /config folder mapping. ” Exposed port should be kept at default, and the host port can be changed. Quote from flvinny521: “Also, assuming you've used Linuxserver.io containers, make sure that both containers have unique /config folder mapping. ” Thats what I was afraid of. I have 8080 and 6881 respectiv…

majorpayne - - Plugins

Quote from subzero79: “Wrong mapping then. The container port should remain the same. ” Host or exposed?

majorpayne - - Plugins

Quote from subzero79: “Quote from majorpayne: “Quote from subzero79: “Quote from majorpayne: “Can you make multiple containers of the same program(ie qbitorrent) and just differentiate them via port and name? ” Yes ” and I fail that this. ” That sentence doesn’t help, your old enough in the forum to give that kind of answer. ” Sorry was interrupted at work, I have attempted to set up a second Qbittorent docker container, We will call it Qbit-Movies. I set the Networking to Bridge, I give it the …

majorpayne - - Plugins

Quote from subzero79: “Quote from majorpayne: “Can you make multiple containers of the same program(ie qbitorrent) and just differentiate them via port and name? ” Yes ” and I fail that this.

majorpayne - - Plugins

Can you make multiple containers of the same program(ie qbitorrent) and just differentiate them via port and name?

• HD getting Big

majorpayne - - General

forum.openmediavault.org/index…70a9eebdb9bcef3e791166cc3 I think i could the culprit.... Docker! I was able to drill down and found that it's a log file 2d1c12fd5375b42e32eaa68a9d5fba1801f11c9a9259af3c3e52b738c10ee606-json.log 142,484,280 KB !!! Can this be purged or should i be worried it got this big? it belongs to the Jackett docker

• HD getting Big

majorpayne - - General

my sda1 drive then.

• HD getting Big

majorpayne - - General

Yes my C drive.

• HD getting Big

majorpayne - - General

I seem to be running out of space and I was hoping there is a easy way to look at the system drive and tell what files are taking up space... I'm worried through my tinkering that I saved a couple of large files to my C drive. currently sitting at 187gb used out of 256