Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 120.

• Treesize like for OMV

1needhelp - - General

Hey, thanks Stramm. I tried those commands and unfortunately because /dev/sda1 is a mount instead of a dir, the command doesn't seems to work. so, is my only option here is to use ncdu?

• Treesize like for OMV

1needhelp - - General

Hi All, I installed Radar under docker and my /dev/sda1 kept bloating and bloating. I had to stop and start Radarr which seems to have settled it . Just wondering if there's a treesize like that I can install on OMV? so that I can see what's taking the space? thanks in advance

• Plex Docker OMV 4.0 Arrakis

1needhelp - - Plugins

Quote from flvinny521: “ Sonarr and Radarr work differently. From inside their web UI, there is a System>Updates section that will tell you what version you have installed and what the latest version is, along with a changelog. You can simply click the "install" button that pops up on the latest release and it will update on its own, no variables or restarting the container necessary. ” Awesome! thanks again! Radarr released an update today, so was good timing to test. it worked okay. I haven't …

1needhelp - - Plugins

Oh My goodness! it worked! thanks guys for your help. such a simple solution if you know how. I was looking into watchtower yesterday but that solution is a lot more complex, I'm glad I waited for your replies. by the way, will it work the same thing with sonarr and radarr? or are they updating already by default when containers are restarted? They depended on mono too, correct? If they do get update automatically on restart as is now, will mono also get updated? cheers

1needhelp - - Plugins

Quote from flvinny521: “ Then, assuming you've logged in to the plex server web UI at least once, you can restart the container and it will update to the most recent version (Plex Pass beta if you're a Plex Pass subscriber, or the public version otherwise). ” Thanks flvinny. I am a plex pass subscriber, and I'm not sure I understood fully when you said " assuming you've logged into the plex server web UI at least once. Are you saying that I should login to serverIP:32400/web/index.html once befo…

1needhelp - - Plugins

Quote from flvinny521: “I prefer Docker for everything. But I am biased. See here. ” Thanks. As I thought so too. Anyway, i did follow your instruction to start with and using 4.0, i was stuck when running plex and I found out why. it was permission issue. Anyhoo, onto the next issue i have......I'm just wondering if you have managed to update plex on docker? I seems to have found articles that by restarting it, it should update it automatically. But it doesn't. some people said recreating conta…

1needhelp - - Plugins

okay, thanks. Okay, as I want to install Sonarr next, do you have a link to a guide for this somewhere? much appreciated.

1needhelp - - Plugins

Fair enough, but there are a few advantageous of using docker. Also sonarr is not available on 4.0, apparently must use docker.

1needhelp - - Plugins

Hi guys, I'm very new to docker....I've managed to install and configured it but trying to install Plex which I'm stuck now. I've followed instruction for this, but unable to get it running because it kept crashing. here's the log, please help. thanks ===================================================================== ***** PLEX MEDIA SERVER CRASHED, CRASH REPORT WRITTEN: /config/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Crash Reports/1.10.1.4602-f54242b6b/PLEX MEDIA SERVER/1ee8b1a6-ccd1-f…

• domoticz plugin on omv 4.0

1needhelp - - Plugins

Hi all, I can't seems to be able to get it running after first go of installing it. the services doesn't seems to want to run. any ideas? thanks

• Hi all, still a no go. Create a user sonarr and set a password. the same password is set within sonarr. still getting stuck

• Hi thanks. I've tried mounting the CIFS share without any auth and also use the credentials of admin and still a no go. I will try sonarr just for a laugh later.

• thanks guys. I installed 3.0.94 last night and it worked like a charm. but I stumbled upon a new problem. I've created this CIFS with everyone read/write access. I can access this CIFS from windows box not problem. able to create/modify files. However, it doesn't work from OMV 3.0.94 So I've installed Sonarr and when I tried import media which is on the remote share (QNAP), it complained that user sonarr doesn't have the permission to modify. I went to qnap folder permission setting and the fold…

• Sorry, just realised that I'm not on erasmus, I'm still on stone-burner 2.2.13 is there remote mount for this version? if not, should i upgrade to 0.3 stable or 0.4 stable? thanks

• thanks, but I can't seems to find remote mount only found remote share, but i can't mount a remote CIFS with that as I need to assign to a volume. Does it actually need a "space" / "volume" before it can map to an external CIFS share?

• Hi All, I have a QNAP NAS which CIFS share is created. Basically, all I need is to mount that CIFS on the openmediavault. My idea is to install plex and have plex to be able to browse the remote CIFS for media. please advise. thanks

• I just re-installed it fresh then using the commands above, this is what I got root@OMV2016:~# dpkg -i openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all.deb Selecting previously unselected package openmediavault-omvextrasorg. (Reading database ... 28811 files and directories currently installed.) Unpacking openmediavault-omvextrasorg (from openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all.deb) ... dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of openmediavault-omvextrasorg: openmediavault-omvextrasorg depends on op…

• oh oh, spoke to soon. Can anyone please advise of how to install omvextras on 2.1? Cheers

• All good now!. thanks all.

• Ahhhhh ofcourse!!! my goodness! thanks Aaron! i know can always rely on you! I'm downloading 2.X now and see how i go, will let you all know. cheers