Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

• Move emmc from odroid xu4 to hc2?

mrperfektone - - General

Hi, is it possible to move an installation physically on emmc from odroid xu4 to hc2 and keep it running steadily instead of reinstalling? Because I have an Omv4 installation on my odroidxu4 that drives subsonic / nextcloud and would be tired of having to restart on Hc2 - So would i hear if I could move emmc from one device to another when the same hardware?

• Execution failed Service nginx

mrperfektone - - General

watchdog.service - watchdog daemon Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/watchdog.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled) Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Fri 2018-07-20 21:14:21 CEST; 1h 9min ago Process: 2935 ExecStartPre=/bin/sh -c [ -z "${watchdog_module}" ] [ "${watchdog_module}" = "none" ] /sbin/modprobe $watchdog_module (code=exited, status=1/FAILU Jul 20 21:14:21 odroidxu4stue systemd[1]: Starting watchdog daemon... Jul 20 21:14:21 odroidxu4stue sh[2935]: modprobe: FATAL: Module …

mrperfektone - - General

wd_keepalive.service - watchdog keepalive daemon Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/wd_keepalive.service; static; vendor pres Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Fri 2018-07-20 21:14:21 CEST; 1h 8mi Process: 2940 ExecStartPre=/bin/sh -c [ -z "${watchdog_module}" ] [ "${watc Jul 20 21:14:21 odroidxu4stue systemd[1]: Starting watchdog keepalive daemon... Jul 20 21:14:21 odroidxu4stue sh[2940]: modprobe: FATAL: Module softdog not foun Jul 20 21:14:21 odroidxu4stue systemd[1]: wd_keepalive.ser…

mrperfektone - - General

Get this one : UNIT LOAD ACTIVE SUB DESCRIPTION ● quotaon.service loaded failed failed Enable File System Quotas ● watchdog.service loaded failed failed watchdog daemon ● wd_keepalive.service loaded failed failed watchdog keepalive daemon Is it usually on an openmediavault installation or is it an error? - I'm not linux geek therefore i ask All the other problems are gone after I made the folders as you said ryecoaaron Have this only left if there is an error?

mrperfektone - - General

Tkaiser: Yes, I know it's not optimal but I've bought a hc2 but have to wait for the next month before I can afford to buy a hc2 more and make a stable setup. - It has cost me a lot of money and buy odroidxu4 / cloudshell2 when it does NOT work And money does not grow on the trees

mrperfektone - - General

What about the ryecoaaron?: Data access error Service nginx Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 10:53:46 Action: alert Host: odroidxu4stue Description: process with pid 1170 is a zombie Your faithful employee, Monit Data access error Service php-fpm Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 10:53:46 Action: alert Host: odroidxu4stue Description: process with pid 1150 is a zombie Your faithful employee, Monit Data access error Service omv-engined Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 10:53:46 Action: alert Host: odroidxu4stue Description: pro…

mrperfektone - - General

Give me a reasonable explanation of why you think I should turn off email notification from? - It was email notification that told me that my openmediavault interface did not work ... And no, I have had email notification for the last 3 months and these "error" mail are some that have arrived either after I ran the command you gave me / or update that I made on the box. I am very pleased with openmediavault but tired of you say i just have to turn mail notification from as soon as there are prob…

mrperfektone - - General

After I ran the command: 1. echo -e '#!/bin/sh\n/sbin/folder2ram -syncall >/dev/null 2>&1' >/etc/cron.daily/folder2ram 2. chmod 755 /etc/cron.daily/folder2ram Do I get the following error on mail: touch: cannot touch '/var/log/cron-apt/log': No such file or directory /usr/sbin/cron-apt: 147: /usr/sbin/cron-apt: cannot create /var/log/cron-apt/log: Directory nonexistent /usr/sbin/cron-apt: 147: /usr/sbin/cron-apt: cannot create /var/log/cron-apt/log: Directory nonexistent /usr/sbin/cron-apt: 147:…

mrperfektone - - General

Thanks for the help, how should it look in crontab to run daily? - and should I create the crontab with root user is not Linux nerd: / If you can write the line I have to put in crontab -e I put it in - thank you

mrperfektone - - General

Ssh run now and I have a connection that was only a period after restart where I could not connect: / Just looks strange with all the errors and no errors now after I ran the command you gave me :): /?

mrperfektone - - General

Now I got connected via ssh and ran the command: "mkdir -p / var / log / nginx; touch /var/log/nginx/access.log; touch /var/log/nginx/error.log reboot " No error messages after it started

mrperfektone - - General

Now I can not access ssh - And get these mails: Data access error Service omv-engined Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:40:41 Action: alert Host: odroidxu4stue Description: process with pid 1200 is a zombie Your faithful employee, Monit Data access error Service php-fpm Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:40:41 Action: alert Host: odroidxu4stue Description: process with pid 1136 is a zombie Your faithful employee, Monit Filesystem flags changed Service filesystem_srv_dev-disk-by-id-mmc-SDW16G_0x906253c0-part3 Dat…

mrperfektone - - General

I get this error after restart of my odroidxu4 with omv4 at: "Execution failed Service nginx" sudo systemctl status nginx.service: nginx.service - A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/nginx.service; enabled; vendor preset: en Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Tue 2018-07-17 11:13:57 UTC; 42s ago Docs: man:nginx(8) Process: 4769 ExecStartPre=/usr/sbin/nginx -t -q -g daemon on; master_process Jul 17 11:13:57 odroidxu4stue systemd[1]: S…

• Omv 4 broken odroid xu4 ?

mrperfektone - - General

At odroids forum they say that Omv4 is broken for odroid xu4 is it right? "I've run Omv4 some time and have not had any significant problems: /? (odroid forum) : "The kernel is broken on Armbian (on XU4), it had a bunch of stack traces on boot up causing a long (88 seconds +) pause that breaks the mounts. OMV images run on top of Armbian. I'm not sure whose fault it is, just that it's broken and you should use something that works for now. " ?

• Omv backup

mrperfektone - - General

Nor did I take a live backup I made a sd card with a clean debian stretch installation and then booted on it and used the script to backup emmc card that way it's not active - I do not have mac but only a machine with windows 10 :)?

• Omv backup

mrperfektone - - General

Is the " flashmemory plugin" installed by default on Omv4 or should I do it?

• Omv backup

mrperfektone - - General

tkaiser : I can not really see why you call backup of Omv 4 "low level stuff"?! - The developers of Omv should focus on making an easy way via the interface to back up their system, it's quite essential that you can do that - so fun it is not to install Omv4 over and over again. But now I have found a solution that works well on "odroid devices": forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22930

• Omv backup

mrperfektone - - General

Thanks for the guide I have an Emmc card that I can put in usb card reader as I have but the problem is that if you use Win32DiskImager on a 16 gb emmc it will not be possible to write that backup on an SD card of 16 gb when they vary in size despite both of which is 16 gb I have heard? - It's a bit inconvenient to copy the entire card both blank and data: / There is a bit about the problem here with a size difference of 2 sd cards of 16 gb: openenergymonitor.org/forum-archive/node/5079.html

• Omv backup

mrperfektone - - General

How many threads do I have to make without answer - before I get an answer to how to backup my odroid xu4 emmc / omv4 installation? It's not fun to put it all over again because the emmc fails and I can not get a response How do I backup?!

• Backup Sd card/Emmc (Odroidxu4)

mrperfektone - - General

I have installed Openmediavault 4 on an Emmc that I use on my Odroidxu4 and it works perfectly now with Nextcloud / Subsonic after the help of my cousin. How do I backup Openmediavault 4 (Emmc) so I'm free to do it all over again in case Emmc gets worn? I'm not Linux nerd so would like it to be as simple as possible? - I have a windows machine and a usb emmc card reader from odroid in case i need it?