Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• storage full (problem with monitor)

Moreno - - General

You can delete duplicates message ? it's my mistake. But in the attachement you can see all info what you need. forum.openmediavault.org/index…ee27488bb187e2968f39e6bc5

Moreno - - General

UP I have this on my root folder : root@raspberry:/# du -sh * 12M bin 22M boot 9.5M boot.bak 0 dev 8.9M etc 4.0K export 1.9M home 259M lib 16K lost+found 328G media 4.0K mnt 42M opt du: cannot read directory 'proc/1880/task/1880/net': Invalid argument du: cannot read directory 'proc/1880/net': Invalid argument du: cannot read directory 'proc/1881/task/1881/net': Invalid argument du: cannot read directory 'proc/1881/net': Invalid argument du: cannot read directory 'proc/1882/task/1882/net': Inval…

Moreno - - General

i don't see the root directory not the file in to this folder.

Moreno - - General

why wikipedia? i can't go to /dev/root...

Moreno - - General

i can't go into /dev/root, so i can't see the subfolder...

Moreno - - General

@votdev : it works, OMV Web Gui is back @nettozzie : i can see /dev/root .. See the attachements.

Moreno - - General

hello, for a while i have a problem with the acces of OMV web monitoring (see the error message on the attachment), i made a search on web and i see my storage is "full" (like on second attachment) and directory of "rootfs" exceeded the limit (third attachment). What can i do for solve this problem? cleaning of directory but which directory... Can you help me? Regards.

• Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x

Moreno - - Updates/Upgrades

Hello, After the distrib upgrade (omv 3 --> omv4) i have this error (cf screenshot) i have try the solution of @Wolf2000 but no changes, i have an another message error ... can you help me? Thanks EDIT : I don't understand the text of message of wolf, sorry for this message (if you can delete this please delete )

• update files

Moreno - - Updates/Upgrades

hello, I think i made bad action on my OMV3 (Raspberry PI) and i have same update same times... Have you got a update files? i think i can cut and paste the files with filezilla ... I have this following plug in on my OMV : Downloader, DLNA, SFTP, and classical like smb ... Thanks for your help

• Delete SFTP log

Moreno - - FTP

Hi, i want delete my SFTP log, because i have 820 pages of this log (when i use the web interface), but i have a problem he buton "delete" isn't available. So i go on my raspberry with SSH connexion and i see the directory of this log on internet, but if i delete the log file manualy is ok? no problem with the web interface and the log file will be recreate automatically? thanks for your help.

• Plug-in "Downloader"

Moreno - - Plugins

so, for download a files on special folder, go on the folder with "cd" command and after start youtube-dl. je have solved my problem Thanks you.

• Plug-in "Downloader"

Moreno - - Plugins

ok, i want the best quality yes, i can use this command : youtube-dl -f bestvideo + bestaudio YOUTUBE_URL no? And where the files are saved? because i have a directory but whe don't specify direcotry with this command. Thanks for your support. Ps : after searching i found this solution : move on the direcotry and after start this command : "youtube-dl bestvideo+bestaudio URL...." i have a 2 files, 1 audio and 1 video, how merge theses files?

• Plug-in "Downloader"

Moreno - - Plugins

Hello, I had install the plugin "Downloader" and when i want donwload a video, Donwloader download the 720P format or i see the 1808P / 50fps video on youtube. What is the problem? Need configuration on SSH? Thanks for your help, Moreno.

• SFTP configuration

Moreno - - FTP

Yes it works but, compared to FTP control panel there are fewer options. But the objective is SFTP and it works, so it's good.

• SFTP configuration

Moreno - - FTP

Ok, thanks. it works but the panel control isn't pratical.

• SFTP configuration

Moreno - - FTP

whats is the name of plugin ? If, i change the port of ssh, sftp is possible with SSH enabled? for example if i chose port 30 for ssh, sftp is ok?

• SFTP configuration

Moreno - - FTP

Hello, You have a tutorial for SFTP activation and configuration for proftpd on OMV3? Not FTPS (like on my old topic) Thanks for your support, Moreno.

• FTPS with internet

Moreno - - FTP

hello, I am currently installing "ftps" on my OMV3 server for raspberry.But I encounter a worry, when I want to access on my ftps from the internet (filezilla) I can't see the shared folders, it remains on The "recovery of files" step.In "LAN" no worries I manage to make transfers. Thanks for your support. Moreno. PS : The ftp port 21 is open on my router.

• users creation

Moreno - - Network

Hello, My Problem is solved with the update of today (minidlna update) (Version3.3.8) I can, now create new user and shared a folder. Thanks for your help.

• users creation

Moreno - - Network

strange, but thanks for this help.