Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hi all, i get this error message 2 timey daily after upgrading from omv3 to omv4: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------rsnapshot encountered an error! The program was invoked with these options:/usr/bin/rsnapshot daily ----------------------------------------------------------------------------ERROR: Interval "daily" unknown, check /etc/rsnapshot.confshould in uninstall rsnapshot and reinstall it?in the rsnapshot.conf i could not find anything with daily ..…

• oot@omv:~# dpkg -l | grep pve ii pve-headers 4.4-77 all Latest Proxmox VE Kernel Headers ii pve-headers-4.4.35-1-pve 4.4.35-77 amd64 The Proxmox PVE Kernel Headers ii pve-kernel-4.4.35-1-pve 4.4.35-77 amd64 The Proxmox PVE Kernel Image

• first i could not install the 4.8 because of an old OMV-extras plugin i guess, so i tried to install a proxmox kernel and it installed immediately. than i figured out the the old plugin was the reason and i updated it, and could install the 4.8.0.0. kernel now i switch the default boot kernel to the 4.8.0.0, but after rebooting the dashboard still says its the 4.4.35-1-pve, what can i do? thx reinhard

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Look at the rsnapshot plugin. It does this. ” Quote: “There is no way to activate or deactivate it in the plugin. ” OK, does it or does it not?

• Nope. Hard links is exactly how rsnapshot works. From the rsnapshot home page: Quote: “rsnapshot is a filesystem snapshot utility based on rsync. rsnapshot makes it easy to make periodic snapshots of local machines, and remote machines over ssh. The code makes extensive use of hard links whenever possible, to greatly reduce the disk space required. ” So great to hear, do you have a link how to activate this in the plugin?

• i tried rsnapshot, looks good so far. but as far as i see, it does not use hardlinks and than of course i have no access to older files (/history). or is there any switch? thanks god no crypto trojaner keeps the filename. otherwise rsnapshot will overwrite with the cryptet files the uncrypted, correct?

• Sorry i'm a newbie Kann man so etwas hier hineinbauen? Artikel aus c't 21/2006 Das Windows-Skript rsyncBackup.vbs erstellt Schnappschüsse Ihrer Arbeitsordner auf einem lokal angeschlossenen NTFS-Laufwerk. Das verwendete Werkzeug rsync kopiert bei jedem Lauf inkrementell nur Dateien, die seit der letzten Sicherung geändert wurden - dank Hard-Links erscheint auf dem Ziellaufwerk aber jeder neue Schnappschuss als Voll-Backup. Die zu sichernden Ordner und das Zielverzeichnis tragen Sie mit einem Tex…

• OMV on Zyxel NAS

rsrsrs - - General

Quote from franjo: “Quote from rsrsrs: “Habe mir grade vor einer Woche einen HP Gen8 gekauft um von Zyxel zu OMV zu wechseln ... und dann das. Großartig ” Du hättest aber mit der 540 nie die Performance gehabt. Ich bereue nicht den HP Gen8 gekauft zu haben.Noch zur Info: Ich habe damals meine Platten aus dem 540er direkt in den HP Gen8 gesteckt und es lief alles. ” Lustig, genau diese Frage habe ich im Zyxel forum gestellt, danke für die info

• Install OMV on Zyxel NAS540?

rsrsrs - - General

Quote from franjo: “The theme Zyxel has done. I've sold the scrap and bought a HP MicroServer ” anyhow its running. OMV on Zyxel NAS

• OMV on Zyxel NAS

rsrsrs - - General

Habe mir grade vor einer Woche einen HP Gen8 gekauft um von Zyxel zu OMV zu wechseln ... und dann das. Großartig

• hi, will it be possible to update the beta to the final version?

• Ok, i figured out if i disable 30min spindown, the disk spindown immidetly after file tranfer ....

• hi, hope it helps ..... btw they are WD diks.

• hi the harddisk in my nas have always little activity they are alway clickin .... clickin .... Feb 18 20:15:01 nas rrdcached[2239]: Received FLUSHALL Feb 18 20:17:01 nas /USR/SBIN/CRON[9020]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly) Feb 18 20:19:34 nas rrdcached[2239]: flushing old values Feb 18 20:19:34 nas rrdcached[2239]: rotating journals Feb 18 20:19:34 nas rrdcached[2239]: started new journal /var/lib/rrdcached/journal/rrd.journal.1424287174.148744 Feb 18 20:19:34 nas rrdc…