Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• APC UPS

Ammiraglio - - General

Depends if you want to use remote monitoring or not. I don't.

• APC UPS

Ammiraglio - - General

I have one and it works fine. The UPS plugin will work with these settings: driver = usbhid-ups port = auto

• mergerfs questions

Ammiraglio - - Plugins

Snapraid will just see separate disks. The single HDDs are not changed by mergerfs, take one of them out and put in inside another PC and your data will still be there.

• Italianissimo :-)

Ammiraglio - - Off-Topic

Ciao, se crei qualche forum o pagina FB in italiano metti il link ci entro di sicuro.

• Docker - problem with permission

Ammiraglio - - Plugins

As far as I understand the direct_io options can cause problems with dockers, so try to remove it. Also, your docker user isn't the owner of the folders (root is) unless you specifically set the docker user as owner.

• Docker - problem with permission

Ammiraglio - - Plugins

Is direct_io in your mergerfs settings disabled? You could also try set your docker ID as the owner of the folders you want to use.

• I've been using snapraid for about a month and I was wondering what the exact procedure will be if (when) I'll have to change a failing drive, so thanks for your post.

• radarr multiple instances

Ammiraglio - - Plugins

I think with docker you can have as much different instances as you want.

• omv 4?

Ammiraglio - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Try it. Then we will all know Or you could search for people using that cpu with Debian Jessie or Stretch. That would tell you if it would work with OMV. ” I probably will, as soon as OMV 4 gets officially released

• omv 4?

Ammiraglio - - General

Well as I wrote in that topic, the new i3-8100 seems a good bargain since it has 4 cores and is pretty cheap. But I could easily be satistfied with a 7th generation processor.

• My first NAS

Ammiraglio - - My NAS Build

Just to confirm: the card is indeed able to read 8TB drives. At the moment I have had 1 8TB drive attached to it for a few weeks and it's correctly listed in the physical disk tab and on the file systems tab. The only problem I had was that 2 times it suddenly stopped seeing the HDD (disappeard from the physical tab and unmonunted from the file system) but after a reboot it came back.

• omv 4?

Ammiraglio - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “What wouldn't be supported? The cpu generally isn't the problem. Usually it is something with the motherboard like the network adapter. Hard to say about the 8th generation stuff since bleeding edge hardware and servers generally aren't mixed. ” This is why I was in doubt: New coffee lake processor

• omv 4?

Ammiraglio - - General

Really? I thought newer generations of CPU were not supported! Thanks for the clarification then. What about the new 8th generation then? Will it be supported by OMV 4?

• omv 4?

Ammiraglio - - General

Can I ask if anybody know what generation of intel CPU will be supported with the new OMV 4? 6th or 7th will be ok?

• UnionFS Setup

Ammiraglio - - General

You need to mount the drives. The unionfs sits on top of the fs of the single drives.

• ITALIANI QUI ?

Ammiraglio - - Off-Topic

Hello, I'm also italian

• Medusa and docker problem

Ammiraglio - - General

The PGID and PUID environment variables shouldn't be set to 0. Which user are you using to run dockers? I created a new user just for dockers and you can find out its PGID and PUID doing an ID "USERNAME" (SSH into your machine). Also why your folders are set to read only?

• Check out this guide: OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more) It helped me to understand how dockers work in general and how to configure them.

• Did you set the PUID and PGID environment variables? Did you set the volumes that jacket needs to access?

• S.M.A.R.T. test info

Ammiraglio - - General

I don't think so