Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Docker repo

advapi - - Plugins

Hello, I've wrongly removed the docker repo...anyone can please tell me the url? Thanks

• I think I'm unlucky with latest omv 4.0! I've got issue with almost everything but I'm confident with your support I'll succeded in! I'm trying to install jdownloader I've dowloaded the docker and running it as docker jd2 it start but I'm unable to see the gui. But before that point I've got another one...I've enabled docker CE inside OMV extras but I don't see any docker gui...is this normal? Thanks

• Wifi dongle... how to set it up?

advapi - - My NAS Build

I've updated to kernel 4.16 since on 4.14 it was not finding the headers..... now I've tried to perform all the steps but it hang on Kernel preparation unnecessary for this kernel. Skipping... Building module: cleaning build area... 'make' all KVER=4.16.0-0.bpo.2-amd64...(bad exit status: 2) Error! Bad return status for module build on kernel: 4.16.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 (x86_64) The logs says DKMS make.log for 8812au-4.2.2 for kernel 4.16.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 (x86_64) Sat 7 Jul 13:09:07 BST 2018 make ARCH=…

• Wifi dongle... how to set it up?

advapi - - My NAS Build

Hello, I've just got a WIFI 5.8 +2.4 usb dongle (it mountes rtl8811au realteck chipset), I've found on github this but it says Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS, can I use on debian 9 as well? OMV doesn't recognize it by default... how can I install it? Thanks

• it was fixed...for some reason I've to run one time ifup... now it works! Thanks

• Docker GUI not installing

advapi - - Plugins

Hello, I've just performed a clean installation.... I got 2 main stuff regarding docking instalation. First I've tried to enable the docker ce repo but I still don't be able to execute docker command. So i performed a <pre> apt-get install docker </pre> and it told me that installation was sucessfully, even now I can't execute the docker command. When I try to install the docker gui I got this >>> *************** Error *************** Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/u…

• I've just installed latest one.... now fighting with web ui login issue and eth0 interface that doesnt' load at first boot..

• Hello, I've upgraded from 2.2.14 to latest version and now I've got some issues... the main one I see is that I can't login to the UI interface, when I enter the ip in the browser bar i got an empty page (as you can see in the screen I've posted) dVpZKy I also got some email from the openmediavault that tells Does not exist Service collectd Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 04:40:18 Action: restart Host: localhost Description: process is not running Your faithful employee, Monit and Execution failed Servic…

• openmediavault-jdownloader Plugin

advapi - - Plugins

Worked! Thanks a lot!

• openmediavault-jdownloader Plugin

advapi - - Plugins

excuse me, am I the only one who's not able to connect again my.jdownloader to openmediavault's plugin? In the panel I've got error NONE, an id, the following version 36667 and the version Wed Apr 26 17:34:07 CEST 2017 . I've tried to perform the command above but with no luck Till 20 days ago everything was ok.. Thanks

• root@openmediavault:~# mdadm --detail /dev/md126 /dev/md126: Version : 0.90 Creation Time : Mon Sep 20 14:06:26 2010 Raid Level : raid5 Array Size : 5855836800 (5584.56 GiB 5996.38 GB) Used Dev Size : 1951945600 (1861.52 GiB 1998.79 GB) Raid Devices : 4 Total Devices : 4 Preferred Minor : 126 Persistence : Superblock is persistent Update Time : Sat Feb 4 17:03:53 2017 State : clean, FAILED Active Devices : 2 Working Devices : 3 Failed Devices : 1 Spare Devices : 1 Layout : left-symmetric Chunk S…

• Hello, I have a 4x2TB raid 5 that has been up for almost 3 years... yesterday a Toshiba drive started to do "click click click" so I bougth a 2tb WD RED and started to rebuild the raid (the disk was /dev/sdb) . I've noticed during the recover process that /dev/sdd had some bad sector (SMART tells so). After some time of running of rebuilind process(I think it was 50%, but it was late night so I left it going on) it stopped and now I've the following situation root@openmediavault:~# cat /proc/mds…

• Hello, I've a NAS shared with my brother that lives the next door to me, since now he had it's own ADSL I was wondering if using a wifi adapter I can download from both my adsl and his... how can I configure openmediavault to do so? Thanks

• Upgrade SabNzb to latest version

advapi - - Plugins

It worked, Thanks!

advapi - - Plugins

Hello, I've removed my installation (had a mess with SABNzb folder and .sabnzbd) and tried to install via GUI the plugin but I got this error message (I used pastebin since it's too long) pastebin.com/rwsyGJgZ What's wrong? Thanks

advapi - - Plugins

I've not seen it, but it'll be a mine fault, I'll give a check

• utorrent or deluge? or whatelse?

advapi - - General

Hello, in my current omv installation I use an old version of utorrent. I was looking to upgrade it to latest version and I've seen deluge , is this better? I've read that JDownloader hasn't been ported as plugin due to it's size.. but if I install java on OMV can I use it? Thanks

advapi - - Plugins

Hello, I've noticed on the sabnzbd website that a new version has been released. I've instaled on my openmediavault an older version (installed manually, not via plugin) I was wondering what's the best way of totally removing the old one and reinstall the newer. Does a plugin of 0.7.20 exist? Thanks

• I've fixed with netinst ! Thanks a lot!

• Hello, I've a Raid5 composed of 4x2TB WD green and I've got a drive on /md4 (raid1 composed of /dev/sda2 /dev/sdb2) that sometimes goes degraded... I've checked the smart stats and I got a smart error on /sda 23 hours ago... I've done the short test on all disk and it tells they're ok ... I've set up 4 long test run on each disk but when I do a Smartctl-a /dev/sd<X> I got no pending scan... what am I doing wrong? Is there a simple way of knowing if a disk had bad sectors? I've ordered a 3TB WD r…