Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 270.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Plex not transcoding. Docker.

flvinny521 - - General

Quote from exclusive213: “# /etc/fstab: static file system information. # # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5). # # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass> # / was on /dev/sdb1 during installation UUID=7f0aace4-fe71-4f1f-8dc1-a11a3a778d2e / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1 # swap was on /dev/sdb5 during installation UUID=…

• Change label of disk

flvinny521 - - General

You will likely find some helpful information in this thread where I asked a similar question.

• The SnapRAID items in the system log presented in OMV's web UI just indicate that the diff was run, no changes were found, so the sync command was skipped. I had rebooted the system Friday before I posted my initial question, so it's been working correctly for a few days. When it eventually fails to detect new files, I'll have a look around for a more detailed log.

• I have the SnapRAID plugin installed on OMV 4.x. I have enabled the script to run a daily sync very early every morning. I use automated download programs to fetch new media and I am notified on these events. At time when I am sure that new files have been added to my SnapRAID protected drives, the script will show a result of no files added/removed, and therefore, will skip the sync event. However, if I simply reboot and manually force the script to run again, the new files are found and the sc…

• Quote from hubertes: “Is it normal that the container upgrade multiple times ? Each time I make modification to the settings, I get : ” Yes. It could be because there happens to be a newer version of the server available each time, or more likely, the container's "default" Plex version is a constant (in your case: 1.13.4.5271-200287a06). You can upgrade to a newer version, but when certain things change, the container reverts back to its default version and then has to upgrade again. It seems th…

• I use the /media/ format in my guide, which may be where you got that idea. I think @gderf 's suggestion above is what you need to do. Press the plus sign even if you're not adding any further lines, it saves the current entry.

• Rutorrent in docker

flvinny521 - - General

Nah, OMV 3 or 4 shouldn't make a difference here. If you want changes to be persistent between container restarts, you should change the settings in the rtorrent.rc file located in your config folder rather than changing the settings from within rutorrent itself. That may have been the problem.

• Rutorrent in docker

flvinny521 - - General

Quote from elastic: “Thanks for taking the time to make such a thorough guide. Unfortunately I followed it and it does not work for me. It's still pointed at my OS disc and every time I restart the image, my settings change back to default in rutorrent itself. ” Have you marked the config folder as read-only? Can you show us screenshots of your container setup? Also, are you changing your download location in the rutorrent web UI, or in the rtorrent.rc file?

• Quote from THALASTONE: “My plex folder lives at /srv/dev-disk-by-label-<diskname>/plexfolder, and that has dockeruser as the owner and users as the group. ” By "plex folder," do you mean the media is housed there? Config folder for the Docker container? Or something else?

• Rutorrent in docker

flvinny521 - - General

Quote from elastic: “@raulfg3 I got it to work with your help, thank you! Can anyone point me in the right direction to get autodl-irssi installed? Docker is very confusing to me... Edit: Hmm, also can't seem to change the download location from my OS disc to my ZFS pool... ” Can you try following my guide here to see if it all functions correctly? I don't talk about autodl there but at least you can make sure you can change the download location and general operation is successful. What happens…

• Quote from botteur: “All right, we're moving! ” Also, try adding /web/index.html at the end of the URL: http://192.168.0.125:32400/web/index.html (for example)

• New Boot SSD, Reconnect Old HDDs

flvinny521 - - General

Quote from flmaxey: “ - In the Drives tab, using the + Add button, add each of the disks in your unionfs setup, individually. sdadisk2, sdadisk3, and sdadisk4. Toggle the switches on (green) for content and data for each of these drives. - sdadisk1 is (as I understand it) your SNAPRAID parity drive. Toggle on content and parity for sdadisk1. ” If I can make a suggestion, I would not put the content file on parity disks, especially if your parity disk and data disks are all the same size (rather …

• Can you show us screenshots of the config options for those containers? Can you compare vs my thread here?

• Quote from botteur: “All right, we're moving! ” Have you gotten any further? You may have set your config folder to be read-only.

• Fresh OMV 4.1.3 install fails...

flvinny521 - - General

Please see the solution here.

• Please see the solution here.

• New Boot SSD, Reconnect Old HDDs

flvinny521 - - General

Quote from curious1: “1. I also seem to remember that sdadisk1 was not in the union because the system wanted an available drive outside the union for something. Wish I could remember that. Any ideas? ” Were you using SnapRAID also? Maybe sdadisk1 was your parity disk. Edit: Duh, should have read @flmaxey's full post.

• You probably want to use Putty to SSH into your OMV system and then navigate to through your filesystem using the CLI, or maybe install midnight commander on your server and use that to move files around. You probably don't want to share your root filesystem with Samba or something.

• I am not really knowledgeable about your issue, but I was just wondering if you have moved your default Docker location to somewhere other than the default location.

• @curious1 I'm sorry but I am not sure how to advise you on that. I'd make a new thread if you haven't already.